Home

Question about Schemes

This is a discussion on Question about Schemes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2014, 11:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question about Schemes

Does the scheme of ur tm affect how ur plyer plys? Like if im the Ravens who DE set @ 3-4 Run stopper but i decide put a bruce irvin type rusher there will he still ply to his attributes or be downgraded due to him not bein a 3-4 Run stopper, im Ravens in a LG and i run 43 but hv nt changed scheme of tm at all, just wondering if i need 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2014, 11:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Syncmastr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question about Schemes

I don't think it makes a difference. When you enter a game players play at their true overall. Schemes don't seem to matter at all once you get inside the game.

The only thing I've read even close to that is that your players get XP faster when you set their specific scheme to match the players type. So if you have a mobile QB but have your QB scheme set to strong arm, they will not earn as much XP. I have no idea if its true or not, just something I've read once or twice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »