Home

Anyone Picking Up Madden 15 For The PS3?

This is a discussion on Anyone Picking Up Madden 15 For The PS3? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2014, 09:47 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone Picking Up Madden 15 For The PS3?

Maybe. It depends on if they actually correct the errors in the last game and don't create new ones. If not, I'll just stick with M25, which I actually just got a month or two ago.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:44 AM   #10
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
Ahh, what a dream world - where we can all afford to blow no less than $400 on a machine that allows us to play video games with prettier graphics.
Very true. For me the only reason to upgrade now for a PS4 would be for Madden and blowing the money on a console, extra controller and games is just not in the budget right now. I'd be really pissed if I got a PS4 and was disappointed in Madden.

So unless M15 on next gen blows the PS3 version out of the water gameplay wise I will wait one more year and hope for a price cut in 2015.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:18 PM   #11
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejongeyanj
you are the reason next gen games are getting held back!
ten chars
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2014, 12:47 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 9

I am, I will get it on the release date, as my father ordered it yesterday with an Amazon gift card I got yesterday from an Aid that I have had for years.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:38 PM   #13
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I am very on the fence.

I love M25. Playing it still and have updated rosters for the 2014 season (and can always DL another right after pre-season is over to reflect all cuts and pick ups).

It would really have to be a gameplay upgrade. I don't care about the upgraded presentation at this point in the cycle as I plan on keeping my PS3 for another 1-2 years easy. So if I read and see (and of course I will play it somehow some way) a nice AI upgrade, much better defense etc and some annoying legacy issues fixed like auto subs not sticking since they went to CFM on 13 then maybe I will consider it for under 40 bucks.

Till then it's a big wait and see. Madden 25 is a blast and also quite frankly I am loving NCAA 14 big time and will start importing some draft classes into my Year 4 CFM. By the time I go to year 5 I will import a draft class to change things up and add some current rookies into my 5 year CFM....kinda cool.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-24-2014, 02:26 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 7

As long as they add custom draft classes, coordinators, and all the individual awards beyond MVP and coach of the year to connected franchise mode. Then yes I will buy it. Can't afford to go next gen right now. Maybe next year.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:28 PM   #15
Rookie

tattoosandcigars's Arena

I'll be getting it for 360. Since I want at least a year before upgrading my console. Really enjoying 25 right now though and I have considered skipping 15.

Sent via mental telepathy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2014, 03:12 PM   #16
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoosandcigars
I'll be getting it for 360. Since I want at least a year before upgrading my console. Really enjoying 25 right now though and I have considered skipping 15.

Sent via mental telepathy.
I'm getting it on the 360 too. I hope they bring CPU vs. CPU back to CFM. It would also be nice if we could shut off XP and allow us to edit the rartings during the season, but I doubt they'll do that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »