Home

Still no news for the 360/PS3 version?

This is a discussion on Still no news for the 360/PS3 version? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2014, 03:17 AM   #9
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Still no news for the 360/PS3 version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I would be content if they could get the graphics back to Madden '12 levels.

That would be nice with the inclusion of physics . I liked the 09 madden graphics too
Old 07-29-2014, 09:58 AM   #10
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
I just want some of the players that have tatts to have em on last gen; including better A.I.

We'll only player who's gonna have tats is the 49ers qb since he got permission... far as smarter AI who knows.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:41 AM   #11
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
Still no news for the 360/PS3 version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
We'll only player who's gonna have tats is the 49ers qb since he got permission... far as smarter AI who knows.
That's what I mean , the only players who got a copyright on their tatts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 10:18 AM   #12
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
That's what I mean , the only players who got a copyright on their tatts

we'll hes the only one nobody else got permission maybe in 16.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:47 AM   #13
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

After watching the PS4 videos I don't see much in terms of gameplay improvements. I see a game that strongly resembles the PS3 version but without the improved graphics. Madden is definitely not a system seller imo. I think the two versions will be very close in terms of gameplay and features. I will have fun with my PS3 version but in no way have I seen enough improvement in the PS4 videos to go out and buy a PS4 before a price drop in 2015.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:36 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 13

Given the situation, I think it is unrealistic to expect anything from the 360/PS3 versions beyond basically a roster update. EA is clearly focused on next gen. This is kind of like when they crapped out a ported PC product.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:01 AM   #15
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Given the situation, I think it is unrealistic to expect anything from the 360/PS3 versions beyond basically a roster update. EA is clearly focused on next gen. This is kind of like when they crapped out a ported PC product.
Although if they just did a roster update and made some small adjustments to gameplay, it might not be such a bad thing? Rather than introducing a big new feature that inevitably has some negative side effects. Maybe??

Some folks on the boards have mentioned that the PS2 versions of NCAA Football that came after the introduction of the PS3 are the best kept secrets in sports gaming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 12:12 PM   #16
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

I can't provide a quote, a link or a source but not too long ago I read something on here about someone saying that the leftover NCAA guys are the ones working on Madden 15 for 360\PS3.

If this is true, and I stress "if" then I have at least some optimism that Madden 15 might be a little different than M25 and maybe something more than a roster update based on how the NCAA 14 game turned out last year. Idk about you guys, but I really enjoyed and still do enjoy NCAA 14.

On the other hand, not having any pics, vids or written into regarding M15 on last gen at this point, this late, well then maybe they have nothing new to show us.

I can speculate all I want, but if it is true that some ncaa guys are working on this game the for me personally that's at least a good thing. Like many of you, I'm just not ready to upgrade to a next gen console.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »