Home

Back-up Player Ratings?

This is a discussion on Back-up Player Ratings? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2014, 07:11 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Back-up Player Ratings?

The in-game depth chart shows the same overall as my depth chart in the CFM menu, going by the Confidence Modified Overall number. So I don't get what you mean when you say its broken. 'Cause it sure isn't broken on my game.
Old 09-22-2014, 06:41 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 1

for example my #5 mlb is a 64 on my roster screen, he is balanced whereas #1 is prototype and #2 is 3-4 tackler (9ers), i cant remember exactly at work but in game depth chart his rating isnt 64. same with Lemonier, he is prototype, i have 3-4 pass rusher, his rating differs in ccm screen to in game screen. this is with confidence affected for both
Old 09-23-2014, 10:26 AM   #11
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
for example my #5 mlb is a 64 on my roster screen, he is balanced whereas #1 is prototype and #2 is 3-4 tackler (9ers), i cant remember exactly at work but in game depth chart his rating isnt 64. same with Lemonier, he is prototype, i have 3-4 pass rusher, his rating differs in ccm screen to in game screen. this is with confidence affected for both
Well just like i told menu ratings are pretty much non sense other than for simming games and as far as i know it also affects player development to some extent but as far as gameplay goes only in game depth chart ratings matter .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 01:09 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

the funny thing is i believe the game or player rates himself whichever scheme makes his ovr highest and that affects contract talks
Old 09-23-2014, 01:47 PM   #13
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
the funny thing is i believe the game or player rates himself whichever scheme makes his ovr highest and that affects contract talks
Yes that too , totally forgot that one . Oh madden is so broken at some things that its sad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »