Home

Old 04-22-2004, 12:00 PM   #1
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31
Crowds?

Is it just me or is anyone else extremely bothered by the crowds in this game? I hate being down by 31 at home and still seeing my fans jump up in groups of 10,000 cheering. Cmon people, that is unrealistic. Even if your not down, fans should not get up by the 10,000's. It just doesnt look right! I wish they could do what NCAA has done with the crowds. It looks alot better and isnt annoying to look at.

I was just wondering if people thought the same as I when it came to crowd reaction?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2004, 12:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Crowds?

I agree,the NCAA crowd is more realistic in every way,especially in big games.At every major bowl you FEEL the atmosphere.Flashbulbs pop like crazy at the start,crowds cheer for BOTH teams and the way they get on a losing team by chanting stuff like oerrated!!! is priceless...
Old 04-22-2004, 11:57 PM   #3
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

Yeah, the crowds in Madden are very annoying. I hear my fans booing when I score a TD or when I force the other team to punt. It really starts to bother me after awhile.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:37 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

OHguy00 said:
Yeah, the crowds in Madden are very annoying. I hear my fans booing when I score a TD or when I force the other team to punt. It really starts to bother me after awhile.

For me, I don't hear any reactions at all. The crowd is going crazy all game, with barely any difference in volume on a touchdown, or a turnover by the home team. It's more annoying than having a boring no reaction crowd imo.
Old 04-23-2004, 04:13 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

I'd have to agree that the crowds in NCAA footbal are very good,I just played it(NCAA Football 2004) and the crowds are great...Madden most definately could use an update to their crowds in everyway...I hope they go the path of their little brother and impliment the College games energy and excitment the crowds are very responsive and brig a real energy to the games.

Holla Back
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2004, 01:27 AM   #6
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

Rickster101 said:
I'd have to agree that the crowds in NCAA footbal are very good,I just played it(NCAA Football 2004) and the crowds are great...Madden most definately could use an update to their crowds in everyway...I hope they go the path of their little brother and impliment the College games energy and excitment the crowds are very responsive and brig a real energy to the games.

Holla Back
Rickster101

Here's to hoping

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »