Home

Madden Draft Day Videos...

This is a discussion on Madden Draft Day Videos... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2004, 07:27 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Madden Draft Day Videos...

iy looks the same to me...but i havent played madden 2005...so i dont know
Old 04-25-2004, 07:42 PM   #34
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Those turning animations are definatly not in ESPN. I hope ESPN adds some nice running animations and turning animations. Madden is lookin very tight tho.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:22 PM   #35
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6

Lol thats funny. Those turning animations look pretty stupid imo. Its like the WR are sking or something. But i only wish for 1 thing in madden this year. To make their running games as good as ESPN's. Honestly i just wish running the ball in Madden was a smoother and crisper... Every other aspect of madden is near perfect imo, except the stupid running game, Arg! I guess we'll all know on E3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2004, 09:28 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 12

Kinda looks the same to me. But what do I know? I like the audible motions, and stuff. The biggest problem Madden has is the tackling. It's crappy compared to ESPN. If I see my player get shot in the back one more time, I'll lose it! lol.
Old 04-25-2004, 10:22 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

I like the new turning aminations. It makes turning up field, more real looking IMO. The lighting effects in the vids look great also. From what I seen so far, it seems to be the most improvement EA has done in the graphics department in years.
Old 04-25-2004, 10:26 PM   #39
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

MrE_Gamer said:
I like the new turning aminations. It makes turning up field, more real looking IMO. The lighting effects in the vids look great also. From what I seen so far, it seems to be the most improvement EA has done in the graphics department in years.

Old 04-25-2004, 11:33 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 7

Yes Madden is finally upgrading graphics-nice to see. The DB AI appears to be better. Player progression(pancakes) hopefully fixed. The QB appears to have alot of time to throw again. In ESPN you have to try stay in pocket and then collapses have to scramble.
We havent seen anything from the running game. This is where EA really needs to work. Sluggish and tacling animations (shot in the back) suck.
The hitting sounds are too arcadish too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »