Home

Old 11-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Too easy

I don't mean this as a brag thread, but I just cannot lose in offline mode. I picked the bucs and adopted the hardest settings/sliders I could find, I always punt on 4th down and yet have just gone 16-0 without ever really being challenged.

Is there any way to make this game harder whilst keeping sliders to a somewhat realistic level?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 08:15 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Too easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercord55
I don't mean this as a brag thread, but I just cannot lose in offline mode. I picked the bucs and adopted the hardest settings/sliders I could find, I always punt on 4th down and yet have just gone 16-0 without ever really being challenged.

Is there any way to make this game harder whilst keeping sliders to a somewhat realistic level?
You're using "exploits" most likely. Anyone can do that.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

Glad I dont have that issue with the game,lol. In years past I thought that Madden wasnt as hard as it should be, but not this year, although I hadnt bought it for a few years until this year. Im sure part of it being harder for me is just not playing the game for a few years as well as my health effects my ability to a point now I know, especially with baseball.

I dont know how your playing, but I do find it hard to believe your not using exploits, instead of playing realistic. If you are just that dam good well I odnt know what to tell you, but I havent heard of anyone until now complain that this years Madden is too easy.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-19-2014, 06:54 PM   #4
Rookie

I'll be honest, that's why I started this thread - what are the exploits that I shouldn't be using? I'm Australian so I don't know as much about the specifics of football as you guys, but I enjoy watching the occasional game on espn (and playing madden obviously).

As such, what are the things that I shouldn't be exploiting? As far as I'm concerned I generally just seem to have little difficulty winning and I'd like to make it a bit more of a challenge.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:25 AM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
I'll be honest, that's why I started this thread - what are the exploits that I shouldn't be using? I'm Australian so I don't know as much about the specifics of football as you guys, but I enjoy watching the occasional game on espn (and playing madden obviously).

As such, what are the things that I shouldn't be exploiting? As far as I'm concerned I generally just seem to have little difficulty winning and I'd like to make it a bit more of a challenge.
Personally I dont know of any exploits because I tend to stay away from threads that talk about that stuff, not that I would use them even if I knew but Id rather not know if there is. In years past there were certain money plays that basically worked atleast 90% of the time. Not sure if there is any this year, but my guess is there probably is if dug hard enough.

Im sure someone here knows of certain exploits that could tell you better than I could. All I will say is if you do have a few plays that always seem to work, and you use them a lot then that would be exploiting a weakness in the way the devs made the game.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »