Home

Huge online annoucement comming in June.

This is a discussion on Huge online annoucement comming in June. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2004, 11:50 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Huge online annoucement comming in June.

i'd gladly pay for online leagues. oh wait, i already do, i pay leaguedaddy $10 a month, lol!
Old 05-14-2004, 12:16 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:

ODogg said:
i'd gladly pay for online leagues. oh wait, i already do, i pay leaguedaddy $10 a month, lol!

$10 a month? You must be the only one paying in your league then or they've really raised their prices.

One of the MM guys said there was a possibility that they would email you a game log of stats. If services like LeagueDaddy or LeagueNow could automate data entry by importing such stats log files, that would help a lot.

Still won't be as good as having automated leagues integrated in the game.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:37 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:

wco81 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:

$10 a month? You must be the only one paying in your league then or they've really raised their prices.

One of the MM guys said there was a possibility that they would email you a game log of stats. If services like LeagueDaddy or LeagueNow could automate data entry by importing such stats log files, that would help a lot.

Its my league so I pay for it, its $29.95 for 3 months is what Leaguedaddy costs. I've asked for donations and some are forthcoming for season 2 but I don't count on that, as it's my league it's my responsibility.

I agree it'd be GREAT if they could at least automate a text file emailed to you that would import to Leaguedaddy. That would save so much time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2004, 01:05 AM   #12
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

wco81 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:

Its my league so I pay for it, its $29.95 for 3 months is what Leaguedaddy costs. I've asked for donations and some are forthcoming for season 2 but I don't count on that, as it's my league it's my responsibility.

I agree it'd be GREAT if they could at least automate a text file emailed to you that would import to Leaguedaddy. That would save so much time!

damn i coulda built you a better league for that kind of scratch. didn't know they were making a killing like that.

btw, that would be my guess (leagues with a fee). pretty much the same as fever's plan was going to be for this year.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:27 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:

wwharton said:
Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

wco81 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:

damn i coulda built you a better league for that kind of scratch. didn't know they were making a killing like that.

btw, that would be my guess (leagues with a fee). pretty much the same as fever's plan was going to be for this year.

If you could, then you should, last I checked LD had over 200 leagues, 200x$10 a month is $2000 a month they got coming in. Even accounting servers and bandwidth I'll bet they get a big profit.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:03 PM   #14
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

yeah that's a nice lil chunk right there. to be honest i was slowly working in that direction but i like doing the custom league just for the fun of it. at this point though it's all probably pointless but we'll see how these things are this coming year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »