Home

Madden 2005 On G4 TV

This is a discussion on Madden 2005 On G4 TV within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2004, 10:03 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 2005 On G4 TV

Quote:

GTheorenHobbes said:
Rback, I have Directtv and was able to watch Sweat last night on TechTv. It was the first time I've noticed any G4 programming on TechTv, but it must've been because I wasn't looking for it before. It's definitely on Directtv now, or at least it was last night.

Yeah, I watched Arena today, which is a G4 show plus they're advertising the merger you spoke of. That makes me very happy. Thanks for the info because I would have never looked.
Old 05-24-2004, 12:33 PM   #10
Rookie

LJPython's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey guys I missed the show does anybody know when it will be on again or where I can find this info???
Old 05-24-2004, 10:30 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Rback21 said:
Quote:

Longhorn33 said:
Quote:

Rback21 said:
Sweat is strictly on G4. And G4 doesn't come on DirecTV, it's a Comcast-produced show. At least in this area, Comcast and DirecTV are competitors so I doubt that Comcast would allow their show(s) to be shown on their rival's network.

G4 and Tech TV are merging....I have seen several G4 shows on Tech TV in the past two weeks. I did watch sweat on Tech TV last night.....So far I like the G4 shows. I expecially like players

...My bad then. If they're merging that would be off-the-chain. I hate seeing G4 stuff on the net or someone telling me about it and I can't watch it. I guess I will be able to now...

Sweat is definitely now on Tech TV as well. I just checked my Directv Tivo unit and found it. The next time it comes on is Friday 5/28 at 3:00 p.m. Sounds like the merge is for real.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2004, 01:22 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 11

Spills, if you read my last post, oyu would have seen that I acknowledged the fact that G$ and TechTV are merging and the that 'Hobbes was right. Read all the post before you have something smart to say...
Old 05-25-2004, 10:32 AM   #13
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

www.g4techtv.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »