Home

Madden hands on preview

This is a discussion on Madden hands on preview within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-01-2004, 08:26 PM   #41
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Madden hands on preview

and i say that's your opinion. it appears pretty important b/c you're dead set for my opinion to be wrong though you haven't really presented any facts. it doesn't matter to me, the xbox is better for all the games i like. but you really don't want to even give a chance that you're wrong here but don't seem to have any facts to support your thought. that's why it seems it's important to you.

btw, did you look at the screen shots?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2004, 08:30 PM   #42
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

wwharton said:
and i say that's your opinion. it appears pretty important b/c you're dead set for my opinion to be wrong though you haven't really presented any facts. it doesn't matter to me, the xbox is better for all the games i like. but you really don't want to even give a chance that you're wrong here but don't seem to have any facts to support your thought. that's why it seems it's important to you.

What are you talking about? What kind of facts could I present to you to show that the xbox's graphics are better? If you want screenshots, then go look at the screens of halo 2 or chronicles of riddick and you can see that it blows anything the gamecube has out of the water. And there are plenty of interviews with developers who have said that the xbox is the best in terms of graphics.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:32 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:

wwharton said:

I'm sure there's a coherant sentence in there somewhere, I just can't figure out where.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:45 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 10

I'll buzz in for this...

Madden or any game for that matter in 720p on the XBOX compares to nothing.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:55 PM   #45
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:

seanmac said:
Quote:

wwharton said:

I'm sure there's a coherant sentence in there somewhere, I just can't figure out where.

maybe you need to go back to 5th grade reading then. i'll recap since you don't have time to follow the thread but instead want to criticize. jmood thinks xbox's graphics are the best. i've heard that gamecube's graphics are the best. that reply was to jmood. somewhere in the middle there you agreed with me, making this last post even stranger but oh well.

jmood, that's pretty much what i mean... what developer's interview are you referring to? and this all started talking about madden, right? again, did you look at the madden screen shots? you know i got nothin against you but it's kinda funny that you're so against possibly being wrong here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2004, 08:57 PM   #46
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

wwharton said:
Quote:

seanmac said:
Quote:

wwharton said:

maybe you need to go back to 5th grade reading then. i'll recap since you don't have time to follow the thread but instead want to criticize. jmood thinks xbox's graphics are the best. i've heard that gamecube's graphics are the best. that reply was to jmood. somewhere in the middle there you agreed with me, making this last post even stranger but oh well.

jmood, that's pretty much what i mean... what developer's interview are you referring to? and this all started talking about madden, right? again, did you look at the madden screen shots? you know i got nothin against you but it's kinda funny that you're so against possibly being wrong here.

Yes I saw the screenshots. I didn't say that any game can't look better on the gamecube but if you looked at a game taking advantage of the xbox and one taking advantage of the gamecube, there's no comparison(the xbox looks way better).
Old 06-01-2004, 09:03 PM   #47
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

see i disagree there. the thing is the GREAT games for the GC (IMO of course) are games that i'd never play and my guess is they're games you'd never play. so you may discredit how nice they look b/c they don't interest you at all. the games that we would play are made for the xbox and/or ps2 in mind and MAY be ported over to the GC. for the most part i think all these games end up being worse on the GC but the kiddie games have some pretty nice graphics, bro. as for madden though, i just remembered that someone was saying madden/ncaa looked better on the GC last year but lacked somehow in gameplay (maybe it was just lack of online, maybe more). i also remembered someone saying the last 2k game on the GC was the same way (looked incredible but had more glitches and of course no online). i wish i could be more specific about who said what and what it was exactly but i can't. but i tell you, judging from those screen shots it looks like ea started first on the GC this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »