Home

DB X WR interaction

This is a discussion on DB X WR interaction within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
DB X WR interaction

I am the only one who think in madden 15, the DBs (the user team) are so bad?

Are constantly beaten in man-2-man and react very slow.

Even when they are close to the receiver, they do nothing. Do not try to hit the receiver, not Swatt the ball. They are so passive!

I think much of the problem of CPU QB's complete 70-90% of his passes happens because the DB's do not do their job.

These days I play Madden 25 and I was surprised. The cover looks a little better and especially the defenders often try Knockdown the passes and Swatt the ball.

Definitely an aspect to be improved to the M16, the interaction between Defensive Backs and Receivers. Both our recipients who do not fight for the ball in the air, as our defenders just watch the receptions of the other team.

I am the only one who noticed this? I am the only one who think the gameplay is better than M25 M15?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 07:06 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: DB X WR interaction

The NCAA Series has similar issues. Based upon my experience with extensive edits to player ratings in NCAA, I would expect that some improvement to DBs play in Madden could be achieved with ratings edits.

The game logic for DBs appears to require too much time to react to WR moves, which accounts for the DBs inability to stay with WRs on complex routes. DB coverage on Streak routes is frequently better because the WR is not making any moves to which the DB must react. To counteract these issues, I have lowered WR speed, increased DB speed, increased DB Play Recognition, increased DB Agility and Awareness.

Balancing these games is largely a matter of personal play preferences and play styles.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:27 PM   #3
Just started!

WoW that was fantastic. nice man!
you are awesome Plz check is

Old 03-08-2015, 08:37 PM   #4
Rookie

M25 was so much better things that happen in m15 jus make it so hard to play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »