Home

Fan cutscenes (now more reasoning for "create a fan"

This is a discussion on Fan cutscenes (now more reasoning for "create a fan" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2004, 08:47 PM   #25
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Fan cutscenes (now more reasoning for \"create a fan\"

I think its cool Madden is adding some cutscenes of the fans. We all know where they got it from, but Im glad Madden is adding more atmosphere to the game. Hopefully we'll get better crowd noise as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2004, 09:27 PM   #26
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

deejay8595 said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

deejay8595 said:
WOW...As soon as yall ----- about madden not having in game presentation EA does something good and puts create-a-fan in...That means you will see cut scenes of the crowd through out the game..I dont understand why this is such a bad thing...This adds greatly to the presentation...Would you rather have 3-D fans or no 3-D fans and complain that EA didnt try?

So you would rather have some ugly half-assed attempt just for them to say that they added to the presentation?

Its not ugly IMO......be glad EA is trying something new..YOU wont know until you see it in motion

I've seen the ncaa cut scenes and they look exactly the same. The cut scenes are ugly and you can tell in the screenshots.
Old 06-13-2004, 01:39 AM   #27
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Odd, I actually created this in terms of the create-a-fan thing, and not the cutscenes themselves. Many people were wondering as to how and when you would see your created fans, and I supposed that this gave more reasoning.

However, after looking at these posts, I do kind of see what you guys mean. I never even really payed attention to both screenshots, just saw them and knew that they were some cutscenes, assuming that they would show your fan.

I'm hoping that's just randomly the same cutscene posted twice.
Old 06-13-2004, 04:11 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 18

create this
Old 06-13-2004, 07:35 AM   #29
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

jordan0386 , if i didnt know any better i would call this trolling.

First and final warning. Take another shot at madden in a madden thread on the madden board just to try to be funny and you will go away for a long time.

Your call
Old 06-13-2004, 09:48 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 21

I think I remember reading that Madden had added like 1000 cutscenes, or some crazy number. They must have more than just this one shot of the crowd/created fan. (I hope so, anyways.) If not, at least it will be cool to finally be able to give my created fan a Terrible Towel in Pittsburgh. Then again, if he's the only guy in the stadium waving it (since you can only create one fan), maybe I won't even bother.
Old 06-13-2004, 09:49 AM   #31
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

GTheorenHobbes said:
I think I remember reading that Madden had added like 1000 cutscenes, or some crazy number. They must have more than just this one shot of the crowd/created fan. (I hope so, anyways.) If not, at least it will be cool to finally be able to give my created fan a Terrible Towel in Pittsburgh. Then again, if he's the only guy in the stadium waving it (since you can only create one fan), maybe I won't even bother.

They said 300. I hope they aren't all the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2004, 11:30 AM   #32
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

GTheorenHobbes said:

They said 300. I hope they aren't all the same.

I hope they arent the same to. You how companies like to say we got 200 new scenes blah blah but its just the same scene with different teams and different players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »