Home

Marcus Vick

This is a discussion on Marcus Vick within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2004, 09:35 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Marcus Vick

This is a question to those that played 2004 and imported their draft classes. If so how did Marcus Vick turn out in your franchise?

In mine he went to the Packers and the guys is a scrambling machine! I play as the Bears and I gotta spy like every fricking play and don't dare blitz cuz the guy is like lightning out there and does NOT hesitate to just tuck it and run....and run.....and run... Very frustrating!

How is he in your franshise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2004, 09:41 AM   #2
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Marcus Vick

Quote:

Jistic said:
This is a question to those that played 2004 and imported their draft classes. If so how did Marcus Vick turn out in your franchise?

In mine he went to the Packers and the guys is a scrambling machine! I play as the Bears and I gotta spy like every fricking play and don't dare blitz cuz the guy is like lightning out there and does NOT hesitate to just tuck it and run....and run.....and run... Very frustrating!

How is he in your franshise?

Yeah, too bad he can't thow worth a sh*t.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:43 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

After a preseason trade with the Cardinals, I ended up with the #1 pick overall, so I picked Marcus Vick (for my Bears franchise). I played one more season, and he was my short yardage QB - and he was outstanding. While he was nowhere near as accurate as my starting QB (Zach Mills), he was a great running threat. I was finally able to overtake the Packers because of him....
Old 06-22-2004, 09:58 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Yeah he's not that accuract (I'm in 2009) but he can run. On another note I played cleveland last night and who was thier QB? Phillip Rivers. As of now a 91OVL. HE was pretty good.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:30 AM   #5
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

He scrambled a lot against me also, but I had a very fast defense so he wasn't able to do much. He couldn't pass at all though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2004, 06:40 PM   #6
MVP

soxboy7's Arena

OVR: 10

I drafted him mid first round in my franchise. Not that impressed with him. I did schedule a game against the falcons in the pre-season though. My Vick did better than the theirs
Old 06-23-2004, 09:41 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Sadly, Marcus Vick never made it to the pros in my game...he was somehow cut during one of his college years by the CPU I was damn upset when I couldnt find him anywhere on VTech's rosters...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »