Home

Old 06-28-2004, 12:30 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Owner Mode

Quote:

wwharton said:
Owners mode is basically the "new" way of saying franchise for madden. If I remember correctly you couldn't play franchise without it, so I think all franchise news would be considered owners mode news and there's been a lot of that.

Yes, you could play Franchise without owner mode; there was an on/off option on the screen where you pick your teams.

Then again, with all this team chemistry and player emotions next year, who would want to cut it off???
Old 06-28-2004, 11:43 AM   #10
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

99Potential said:
Quote:

wwharton said:
Owners mode is basically the "new" way of saying franchise for madden. If I remember correctly you couldn't play franchise without it, so I think all franchise news would be considered owners mode news and there's been a lot of that.

Yes, you could play Franchise without owner mode; there was an on/off option on the screen where you pick your teams.

Then again, with all this team chemistry and player emotions next year, who would want to cut it off???

Basically. I cant wait to see how this all works out during a franchise.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:59 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I hope the player emotion works different than MVPs. I hated that and it pretty much ruined the franchise mode for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »