Home

This is why I worry about Madden 2005!!!

This is a discussion on This is why I worry about Madden 2005!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2004, 03:36 PM   #97
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: This is why I worry about Madden 2005!!!

Has nothing to do with whether I can stop it. Beating people that do this is not difficult.

I would rather concentrate on something resembles football. Not AI busting/glitching and then trying to find ways to counter it. Just not fun for me.

I beat most of the Cheesers like you, I just don't enjoy the games. No one whined, I just prefer to not play people like you. I leave that up to the rest of the 12 and 13 yr olds.
Old 07-06-2004, 04:22 PM   #98
MVP

OVR: 7

"Last year woodrow dantzler (who is listed as a wr) of the atlanta falcons took about 8 snaps as a qb one was a pass which was incomplete the rest were runs one resulted in a short touchdown the rest resulted in short gains or losses of yards."

You pick like one of the VERY FEW instances a WR actually was a QB. Dantzler played QB in college, they even tried him out at QB when he was in Dallas. If I recall he even threw a TD in preseason. Kinda shocked Parcells let him go he was an excellent pure athelete anybody that saw that run against the 49ers has to agree.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:36 PM   #99
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Has nothing to do with whether I can stop it. Beating people that do this is not difficult.

I would rather concentrate on something resembles football. Not AI busting/glitching and then trying to find ways to counter it. Just not fun for me.

I beat most of the Cheesers like you, I just don't enjoy the games. No one whined, I just prefer to not play people like you. I leave that up to the rest of the 12 and 13 yr olds.

Thank you for speaking the voice and will of a lot of gamers who aren't into this kind of stuff.

Holla Back
Rickster101
Old 07-06-2004, 08:20 PM   #100
MVP

OVR: 15

Exactly yeah there are counter cheese methods out there to stop cheesers but it completely drains the game of fun, its one of the reasons i hardly ever play people and why i started playing ESPN.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:32 PM   #101
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Rickster101 said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:

Thank you for speaking the voice and will of a lot of gamers who aren't into this kind of stuff.

Holla Back
Rickster101

No problem. I am just glad I am not the only person who feels this way, and we have places like OS to find other people who like to play the same way we do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2004, 09:09 PM   #102
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

Rickster101 said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:

Holla Back
Rickster101

No problem. I am just glad I am not the only person who feels this way, and we have places like OS to find other people who like to play the same way we do.

Also, we have to keep in mind that this is a game...we can't go into the huddle and tell the players that Woody is in at QB, so look for the run...the AI treats it like a normal QB is in, rather than a WR, hence why I agree it's AI busting

but BK got it right, it's beatable, just not fun...that's why I play against people from here who I know are playing realistic football, it's a hell of a lot more fun, win or lose

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »