Home

20 new vids and 20 screenshots

This is a discussion on 20 new vids and 20 screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2004, 11:24 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: 20 new vids and 20 screenshots

Im not buying madden this year--Ill wait until next gen comes out and I actually see some work and REAL graphical upgrades.
ESPN this year for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2004, 11:24 PM   #26
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:

MrE_Gamer said:
Did anyone notice how they changed the play calling screen. EA took out the never leaving the field play calling screen.

If I remember correctly from 2004, the two-player mode (which most if not all of the 2005 videos were shot in) did not have an always-on-the-field window. Everything was kinda transparent, as it remains this year. In one-player games the top portion of the screen that is the defense's playcalling window in two-player should be the replay and cutscene window.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:25 PM   #27
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

ed0 thats what i said when i saw the shot, but i realized, the TE shockey is cutting from his route, therefor so is ray lewis, obviously the ball is coming to them both. so there putting there arms up. i think.

FINALLY rain on the ground and when you get tackeled it splashes up..BRILLIANT EA! lmao

Intro to game is the same.

Cleaner nicer graphics.

Better commentary in my eyes.

and there playing on Rookie, that it why in the videos they are still dropping back 20 yards and completing passes. I dont know why there on rookie. But EA said it wont happen on All pro
Old 07-02-2004, 11:26 PM   #28
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

can everyone just STFU? sheesh-us, they're videos of a videogame...if you don't like Madden then don't f'in buy Madden...wgaf about your dumba$$ gripes about the game...Didn't your mom ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say then STFU?

THE WHINING ABOUT MADDEN GETS OLD....we get it, ESPN fans don't like Madden ... WOW.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:27 PM   #29
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:

AirLobo23 said:
can everyone just STFU? sheesh-us, they're videos of a videogame...if you don't like Madden then don't f'in buy Madden...wgaf about your dumba$$ gripes about the game...Didn't your mom ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say then STFU?

THE WHINING ABOUT MADDEN GETS OLD....we get it, ESPN fans don't like Madden ... WOW.

Whoa... looks like you should take your mom's advice, most of the gripes aren't "dumbas$$".
Old 07-02-2004, 11:29 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

i don't care to download 20 videos. I could care less if I hear or see anything else about Madden. With that said, I look forward to picking up my copy upon release. I'm kinda getting tired of the media hype for all the football games.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:40 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:

AirLobo23 said:

You're right, AirLobo. Tiburon has shown in the past that when people don't complain, they still go all out to make big improvements/innovations in their series. What are these people thinking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2004, 11:43 PM   #32
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Im loving the videos, but gosh darn i hate how they released so many in a short period of time. and i really hate how all these games are on 6 teams. Yes i wanna see videos on worse teams like the bears. I hate it how great teams get glory in these videos. CMON

im seeing myself label these Falcons vs 49ers Part 8 lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »