Home

Slight Jersey Error

This is a discussion on Slight Jersey Error within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2004, 03:15 PM   #9
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Slight Jersey Error

can't link it for you, but i have seen a screenshot of carson palmer with the same jersey but with the correct number font.....

for what it's worth, i like the old bengals unis....i might change the helmet to black (or orange) with the badass tiger's head logo that is on some of their merchandise....
Old 07-07-2004, 04:36 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

" Most can probably overlook this..."

haha, are you serious? I dont think anyone will decide not to buy this game because of that, i swear some of you guys have too much time on your hands to pick apart the game like that. geez.
Old 07-07-2004, 04:39 PM   #11
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:

dpgreen said:
" Most can probably overlook this..."

haha, are you serious? I dont think anyone will decide not to buy this game because of that, i swear some of you guys have too much time on your hands to pick apart the game like that. geez.

I agree with you completely with regards to that this won't make anyone not buy the game. I just thought that it was something that should be brought to the masses' attention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2004, 08:18 PM   #12
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:

Diadem said:
Madden never had the correct font for the names on the back of the jersey either.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been saying that since Madden 2001 on PS2. Every team has the same old generic crappy arial type font. I don't know why EA doesn't fix something as simple as that. And I don't know why people make comments like "oh now I can't buy the game, the Bengals numbers are wrong". Its all this talk on the forums that has a lot to do with the improvements in the game each year. In my opinion, every so-called nit-picky detail needs to be pointed out. That way EA can fix it and make the game that much more polished for everyone. I hate the fact that the fonts are the same, but I'd buy the game even if they didn't have names on the back of the jerseys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »