Home

MAN, after playing NCAA 2005...

This is a discussion on MAN, after playing NCAA 2005... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2004, 02:27 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: MAN, after playing NCAA 2005...

Quote:

stoncold32 said:
Quote:

dieselboy said:
I hope Madden some how tops it all.

But, it won't and NCAA is the best game ever.

'04 yes is the best ever. Not '05

NCAA 2005 is so far alot more realistic game than 2004. Whether that appeals to you or not is a different story altogether.

As for HFA in NFL....I would like them to at least copy the sound/roar of the crowd in Madden. The audio for the crowd is 10,000 times better in NCAA than Madden. Forget the HFA in terms of composure and give me good crowd sound in madden, good roar, good stadium rocking you to your core sound and I'd be happy. Instead it's a mild hiss of fans and really ruins Maddens atmospehere IMO.
Old 07-15-2004, 11:31 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

NCAA 05 taking a step backward? If anything, to say the least, I think it took a great leap forward. The game is amazing. The more and more I play it, the more and more I fall in love with it.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:33 PM   #19
Legen - WAIT FOR IT

Pared's Arena

OVR: 72

Quote:

Kanobi said:
If somebody were to rank the NFL's toughest places to play...They'd be foolish not to have Arrowhead Stadium in the top 3. Arrowhead is about the closest any NFL stadium is going to get to having a College-type atmosphere on gameday. I mean sheesh! When the National Anthem is being sung ..at the end part that says "Home of The..." ...the entire crowd (78,000-79,000) shouts "CHIIEEFFSS!!!"

That's awesome! Never knew that...
Old 07-15-2004, 10:27 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 7

"NCAA 05 taking a step backward? If anything, to say the least, I think it took a great leap forward. The game is amazing. The more and more I play it, the more and more I fall in love with it"

Funny, the more and more I play it the more I figure out running my QB will get better results than that crap shoot which is passing in NCAA 2005.
Old 07-16-2004, 12:07 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 5

Everyone's going to have there opinions on how this game was. Now alot of people don't really like the HFA for certain reasons and that's cool.

But for me personally I love it because the simple fact that it is a change that for me made the game better. Alot of the games last year were lop sided and this year they seem to be evened out IMO. So I'd have to say the HFA is the best thing out of NCAA this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2004, 11:48 AM   #22
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

Kanobi said:
Quote:

Pared said:
..I can easily say the feature I'm going to miss is Home Field Advantage... it's friggin' unreal!

Although even when you think about it, it suits college better than NFL... but there are still some places where the crowd is DEFINITELY a factor....

If somebody were to rank the NFL's toughest places to play...They'd be foolish not to have Arrowhead Stadium in the top 3. Arrowhead is about the closest any NFL stadium is going to get to having a College-type atmosphere on gameday. I mean sheesh! When the National Anthem is being sung ..at the end part that says "Home of The..." ...the entire crowd (78,000-79,000) shouts "CHIIEEFFSS!!!"

Chiefs season ticket holder here. It gives me chills every game when we do that. Then "Thunderstruck" starts blaring and everyone starts screaming. I love it, I can't wait for the season to start!
Old 07-16-2004, 01:58 PM   #23
Legen - WAIT FOR IT

Pared's Arena

OVR: 72

Quote:

SubZ said:
Funny, the more and more I play it the more I figure out running my QB will get better results than that crap shoot which is passing in NCAA 2005.

You can't pass, and it's the game's fault...? Riiiiiiiiiight....
Old 07-16-2004, 06:25 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 7

Oh I can pass. It is just what they do with after the ball leaves my hand is the problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »