Home

NFC East Ratings out

This is a discussion on NFC East Ratings out within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2004, 07:32 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NFC East Ratings out

One thing I will always give Madden is that their rosters are top notch. You can always tell that they put a lot of time into them. I only wish that the same could be said for ESPN.

Perfect example on the Falcons: Last season LT Bob Whitfield went down a little after midseason. Kevin Shaffer replaced him on the line for the rest of the year and played better than anyone else had the entire season. Because of this he is going to go into the season as the starting left tackle. On this year's Madden roster he is rated a 79, which is a very fair rating for someone who played very well but is unproven. ESPN, however, rated him a 49. Furthermore, he has the EXACT same ratings that ESPN gave him in 2k4. And even NOW, when he is slated as the starting left tackle in the online roster update he is still rated a 49.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:41 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Let's not get started with that again, maybe he is overrated like a lot of star players are but what Rush Limbaugh actually said was totally bogus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Quote:

Jgigs said:
Quote:

ochoco said:
Unless the Eagles can keep Terrel happy they are in for a world of I'm not sure he will work well on a team that has multiple offensive super stars.

Multiple? You have McNabb and now Owens. The only other guy would be Westbrook who isn't a star just yet. It's not like hes on the Vikings O or even the Colts.

Mcnabb is a star but that don't mean he's not overrated. Limbaugh was right about him.
Old 08-06-2004, 05:18 PM   #19
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8

Are there any ratings that haven't been released yet? If you use those URLs and change the team name in the URL to the one you want to view it's giving me the ratings for the teams I wanted to check so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »