Home

Played em both, heres my opinion

This is a discussion on Played em both, heres my opinion within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 06:47 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Played em both, heres my opinion

Ive had espn since day one was a fan of last years version over madden 2004. got madden earlier today, figured that all of you people out there would like to hear my opinion on which is better, so you can slam me and call me names an tell me that you dont care what i think. Any way

gotta go with madden this year, begrudgingly.

I love espns game play love the graphics, dont really care about the presentation, HATE!!! the franchise mode. Im sure all of you have hear the issues about franchise in ESPN (freaky trades, Poor player progression, Draft flaws, Nonchanging schedules). In the end i personally need a good franchise mode, and maddens gameplay is good enough for me with all of the fixes in the defense that i can over look its gameplay flaws(mario running, pop warner blocking, im sure ill find somthing else by the end of the week) The franchise mode i havent yet touched but even last years was better than this years espn.

Quick story i played my freind in madden he is one of the most jet packing, fourth down skipping, mike vick using cheesers around, and i beat him on all madden 10 to 7, he hates the new madden for obvious reasons.

Either way i think that truthfully we the gamers have won in the end this year. weve got to greate football games for less than 100 dollars, and a lot less free time (my girl is pissed at this moment because i rushed her of the phone when she called in the middle of a game, no *** for me tonight.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2004, 06:52 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Played em both, heres my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Ive had espn since day one was a fan of last years version over madden 2004. got madden earlier today, figured that all of you people out there would like to hear my opinion on which is better, so you can slam me and call me names an tell me that you dont care what i think. Any way

gotta go with madden this year, begrudgingly.

I love espns game play love the graphics, dont really care about the presentation, HATE!!! the franchise mode. Im sure all of you have hear the issues about franchise in ESPN (freaky trades, Poor player progression, Draft flaws, Nonchanging schedules). In the end i personally need a good franchise mode, and maddens gameplay is good enough for me with all of the fixes in the defense that i can over look its gameplay flaws(mario running, pop warner blocking, im sure ill find somthing else by the end of the week) The franchise mode i havent yet touched but even last years was better than this years espn.

Quick story i played my freind in madden he is one of the most jet packing, fourth down skipping, mike vick using cheesers around, and i beat him on all madden 10 to 7, he hates the new madden for obvious reasons.

Either way i think that truthfully we the gamers have won in the end this year. weve got to greate football games for less than 100 dollars, and a lot less free time (my girl is pissed at this moment because i rushed her of the phone when she called in the middle of a game, no *** for me tonight.)
Im...press...ions...sti...cky...

Old 08-09-2004, 06:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

I am very stunned, not only is Madden's franchise obviously must better, but surprisingly, I think the gameplay is better too! I think it really pays when EA just spends a little time on the gameplay, some minor changes can do wonders for the gameplay.
Old 08-09-2004, 07:07 PM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

impressions sticky....locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »