Home

SHould i buy madden 2005 if i.....?

This is a discussion on SHould i buy madden 2005 if i.....? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2004, 07:27 AM   #9
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: SHould i buy madden 2005 if i.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsy
I was wondering the same thing. Should I get a preowned Madden 2004 for $15 or get 2005 for 50$. Is 2005 really worth the extra $35. Yes I play franchise and yes I had ESPN and took it back. Way too many bugs... The DB AI, Quarterbacks returning punts/kicks,bad franchise mode and more. All the presentation in the world can't make up for what these kind of gamekillers. Just IMO.
Come on guys sell me om Madden 2005. Is the extra $35 worth it.
Thanks
There's a reason that year old sports games don't cost anything in relation to the current class. I dropped $50 on Madden after buying ESPN a couple of weeks ago. I like Madden better and honestly hated the ESPN presentation style that so many other people loved. Is the extra $35 worth it? Well, I know by the time I'm done with this game I'll have played well over 100 franchise games, so for me I would say yes. If you're going to play often then the $35 is more than warrented, if you'll only play a little then go ahead and get the old version, it just won't matter.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:51 AM   #10
Rookie

pennsy's Arena

OVR: 2
Smile Re: SHould i buy madden 2005 if i.....?

Thanks for an honest and intelligent answer. I think I'll go ahead and get Madden 2005 :-)
Old 08-12-2004, 09:07 AM   #11
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
Thumbs up Re: SHould i buy madden 2005 if i.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpre5
Madden 2005 is much better then 2004, the hit stick is a blast, but the franchise is the best part.

Franchise is really the only reason I get Madden anymore, because the gameplay just doesnt meet ESPN in my view.

So I use ESPN to play games, and do franchise stuff with Madden.

Cpre5

That's a great Idea man....
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »