Home

funniest thing yet...

This is a discussion on funniest thing yet... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2004, 04:48 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
funniest thing yet...

Ok, so I play a game, bears vs packers... i'm the bears... green bay wins the toss and they elect to receive, which surprised me because i've seen the computer defer it many times, but thats besides the point...

So kickoff and Green Bay gets the ball and starts at their own 25.. I stop them.. 3 and out...

Green Bay lines up to punt and Al Michaels says... "Chicago fumbled the GB punt last time and GB recovered... lets see if Chicago can hold onto it this time...."

And I'm thinking WTF is he talking about... this game just started and this is the first punt I received... how the **** can he say I fumbled the last GB punt???? LOL... so I start laughing... my friend who is watching started laughing too..

NOW HERE'S THE BEST PART... GREEN BAY PUNTS AND THERE ISNT A GUY WITHIN 15 YARDS OF ME WHEN I GO TO CATCH IT.... MCQUARTERS FUMBLES THE BALL AND GREEN BAY RECOVERS!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2004, 04:50 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: funniest thing yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT30
Ok, so I play a game, bears vs packers... i'm the bears... green bay wins the toss and they elect to receive, which surprised me because i've seen the computer defer it many times, but thats besides the point...

So kickoff and Green Bay gets the ball and starts at their own 25.. I stop them.. 3 and out...

Green Bay lines up to punt and Al Michaels says... "Chicago fumbled the GB punt last time and GB recovered... lets see if Chicago can hold onto it this time...."

And I'm thinking WTF is he talking about... this game just started and this is the first punt I received... how the **** can he say I fumbled the last GB punt???? LOL... so I start laughing... my friend who is watching started laughing too..

NOW HERE'S THE BEST PART... GREEN BAY PUNTS AND THERE ISNT A GUY WITHIN 15 YARDS OF ME WHEN I GO TO CATCH IT.... MCQUARTERS FUMBLES THE BALL AND GREEN BAY RECOVERS!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOL he predicted it
Old 08-16-2004, 04:57 PM   #3
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

haha, if i ever hear that i'll be sure to get as far away from that punt as i can!
Old 08-16-2004, 05:03 PM   #4
Rookie

xboxfever's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM1847
haha, if i ever hear that i'll be sure to get as far away from that punt as i can!
agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »