Home

The secret that determines who becomes a coach?

This is a discussion on The secret that determines who becomes a coach? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2004, 10:16 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
The secret that determines who becomes a coach?

OK, as with last year, I created an old player with 99 AW so he would immediately retire then become a coach after one year. But when I do this nonfictional players eg Tim Brown become head coaches instead even with lower AW. Does anyone know more about how this works? Is it that my 99AW player has no stats? Because if I create a 99AW at another position it seems there is a greater likelihood he will become a coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2004, 01:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The secret that determines who becomes a coach?

I did the same thing last year as well and didn't get it either. I wonder if created players are capable of being entered into the coaching pool. Would be cool if you could do that.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:28 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: The secret that determines who becomes a coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppapump2
I did the same thing last year as well and didn't get it either. I wonder if created players are capable of being entered into the coaching pool. Would be cool if you could do that.
You can its just that its hard to know the CPUs system for who it decides to turn into a coach. For whatever reason its extremely hard to get a created WR to become a coach. Ive been able to creat a QB and other positions but certain positions are enigmatic in terms of how the CPU picks coaches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »