Home

Just bought Madden

This is a discussion on Just bought Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2004, 10:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Just bought Madden

I finally broke down and bought Madden even though last year this time I vowed not to. I can honestly say that I'm glad they did. Madden really took some strides this year, but I have one problem with the game that I hadn't seen anyone else mention. Maybe it's just me but it looks like they took a step backward when it comes to the color of the jerseys. They're not sharp at all. They all have a "washed out" look to them. I thought the color in the jerseys was dead on last year, they could have left that alone. Nonetheless still a great game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2004, 03:45 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Just bought Madden

depends on what system your playing on. If your playing on the ps2 then of course its gonna look washed and jaggi cause the ps2 textures are very very dim.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Well I do have PS2, but they didn't look like that last year.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:08 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

The only problem I have so far with madden, and this may be because ESPN spoiled me, is that the gameplay is SO FAST. It's like everything goes by in 1.2 seconds and it's just a tad unrealistic IMO.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:06 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan17
The only problem I have so far with madden, and this may be because ESPN spoiled me, is that the gameplay is SO FAST. It's like everything goes by in 1.2 seconds and it's just a tad unrealistic IMO.

You will get used to it, trust me. I had the same problem. As matter of fact, after 2 games I was ready to take Madden back and stick with ESPN because of this. Thank god I didnt.

Albert Einstein

PSN: brewha202002
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »