Home

Line Moving Up The Screen???

This is a discussion on Line Moving Up The Screen??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2004, 03:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Line Moving Up The Screen???

Has anyone else noticed that a line seems to be moving up the screen in the PS2 version? It kind of looks like a shadow that starts at the bottom, moves to the top and starts over again.

This does not exist with any of my other games. I wanted to know if my game is defective or if they are all like this.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2004, 03:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Line Moving Up The Screen???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Thumb
Has anyone else noticed that a line seems to be moving up the screen in the PS2 version? It kind of looks like a shadow that starts at the bottom, moves to the top and starts over again.

This does not exist with any of my other games. I wanted to know if my game is defective or if they are all like this.

Thanks.
its called a Hum Bar otherwise known as a 60hz sweep, you have something hooked up to your tv the wrong way and in order to pinpoint what it is you need to do the process of elimination. plug your ps2 into its own outlet if that doesnt help then you probably need a line filter.

by the way that line is there on all your games you just dont see it as its not noticable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »