Home

Trying to play as much Madden as possible

This is a discussion on Trying to play as much Madden as possible within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2004, 03:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Trying to play as much Madden as possible

I was wondering how many of you Madden players also enjoy every other sports game as well as other genres...I bring this up because in the coming month I must decide how to divide my time between several games plus my job and girlfriend

I'm looking forward to NHL (whichever one wins me over this year), Burnout 3, Fable, Sims 2, Def Jam: Fight for New York, and Half-life 2. I know this is kinda off-topic, but I was just wondering if any of you are facing the dilemma of how much time to devote to Madden as well as these other fine titles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2004, 03:36 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Trying to play as much Madden as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryBook
I was wondering how many of you Madden players also enjoy every other sports game as well as other genres...I bring this up because in the coming month I must decide how to divide my time between several games plus my job and girlfriend

I'm looking forward to NHL (whichever one wins me over this year), Burnout 3, Fable, Sims 2, Def Jam: Fight for New York, and Half-life 2. I know this is kinda off-topic, but I was just wondering if any of you are facing the dilemma of how much time to devote to Madden as well as these other fine titles.
I will be awaiting the NHL Games, then I will decide which to buy, I don't have to much time for video games, because I have a girlfriend, play football and hockey, schooling, part time jobs, but yea, NHL and burnout 3 and def jam looks nice
Old 08-23-2004, 03:38 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by headrulz101
I will be awaiting the NHL Games, then I will decide which to buy, I don't have to much time for video games, because I have a girlfriend, play football and hockey, schooling, part time jobs, but yea, NHL and burnout 3 and def jam looks nice
Not to mention the next crop of NBA games as well....I both love and hate the holiday season, lol.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:39 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryBook
Not to mention the next crop of NBA games as well....I both love and hate the holiday season, lol.
haha yea, NBA LIVE 2005 looks nice man, I might pick that up, its looks very good this year
Old 08-23-2004, 03:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

It basically impossible to keep up with new games I want, Hell, or even own. I'll probably focus on Madden for a few month, then something new and shiny (Gradius V) will come along, and I'll get distracted, then I'll play Madden again nonstop, then something else new and shiny will come, then I'll go back to Madden, and the cycle will continue untill Madden 2006 I would guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2004, 04:07 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_One
It basically impossible to keep up with new games I want, Hell, or even own. I'll probably focus on Madden for a few month, then something new and shiny (Gradius V) will come along, and I'll get distracted, then I'll play Madden again nonstop, then something else new and shiny will come, then I'll go back to Madden, and the cycle will continue untill Madden 2006 I would guess.
Agreed.
Old 08-23-2004, 06:11 PM   #7
Rookie

The only other game I plan on getting is Live '05 and the next Socom if one comes out...

So I'll have plenty of time for Madden.
Old 08-23-2004, 06:24 PM   #8
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

i already have 3 football games, im buying espn and nhl hockey, live, tiger, march madness and maybe nascar. it will get hard when school starts hahahaa but i will manage

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »