Home

Madden 05 Petition

This is a discussion on Madden 05 Petition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 09:18 PM   #9
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden 05 Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytonsplace
I'll sign if you amend the introduction to include the elimination of money plays.
That should be in a petition for ALL the football games.

BTW, I could definitely see how this would ruin the game online but for me it hasnt detracted from the offline game at all...especially when its nullified by calling a defensive audible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombsong
PS VC needs to be petitioned also....QB spy does not work, and has a big impact on the game.
Agreed.
Old 09-02-2004, 09:21 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

I guess I just don't see this bug as being that bad (unless I don't know everything that goes into it). If you play online then yes it's terrible because there are so many cheesers out there to take advantage of this bug. However, this is why I would only play against people I know online or OS people. Plus you have to formation audible a good number of times before it occurs. I don't know how many, but I do know I tried it 5 times in a row the first time I tried and didn't see the D slowdown. 5 times was all I could get off before the playclock ran down (acc clock).

If you play against the CPU, then you'll never see this bug unless you can't help yourself from constantely changing the formation. I know when I use a formation audible I only use it 1 or 2 times in a row at most.

Maybe the reason I don't see it as that big of a deal is that I play 99% of my games in my Franchise and not online.

Both ESPN and Madden have some pretty bad bugs, but I guess it's how much you can tolerate for your chosen games. People that enjoy Madden more will probably overlook some of the bugs while those that enjoy ESPN more will overlook those.
Old 09-02-2004, 09:37 PM   #11
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
The car dealers have recalls when they mess up, why do we let video game companies get away with this ?
Because the gaming industry is not federally regulated.

Because a game does not cost $20,000.

Because a flaw in a game does not mean your meet your death in a fiery explosion.
Old 09-02-2004, 09:39 PM   #12
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Anyways - I forgot that not only do we have the glitch sticky where this should go, but there is another thread on the issue that remains open.

I will make this clear: what we saw earlier this year where the "lefty glitch" took over the entire MVP forum, and drowned out any other conversation will not be happening again.

Continue the discussion in the existing thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »