Home

Keeping Rosters/Depth Charts Accurate Throughout Season?

This is a discussion on Keeping Rosters/Depth Charts Accurate Throughout Season? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2004, 12:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Lightbulb Keeping Rosters/Depth Charts Accurate Throughout Season?

Does anyone know a way to have the rosters and depth charts remain accurate throughout the season for all teams? I prefer to have the actual starters play rather than having all of the depth charts reordered by the computer. This is the reason that I purchased a Sharkport in the first place but the computer keeps reordering the teams. I tried to control all of the teams in my franchise but it does not seem to be working.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2004, 03:45 PM   #2
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Keeping Rosters/Depth Charts Accurate Throughout Season?

Once you decide to control all the teams you must also make sure that all of the Depth Chart, Roster, FA signings, etc. options are toggled to user control. You will have to manually override and change the winners of the position battles to keep things as a mirror of NFL.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:23 AM   #3
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Keeping Rosters/Depth Charts Accurate Throughout Season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Thumb
Does anyone know a way to have the rosters and depth charts remain accurate throughout the season for all teams? I prefer to have the actual starters play rather than having all of the depth charts reordered by the computer. This is the reason that I purchased a Sharkport in the first place but the computer keeps reordering the teams. I tried to control all of the teams in my franchise but it does not seem to be working.

Thanks.

Does that mean you start over if you sim a game and have an injury that doesn't match with reality? I dont know about you, but when I do get time to play I tend to play 2 or 3 games, so I'm not exactly going to stay current with the real NFL for very long. I know we all want realism, but you have to remember that it is still just a game. Have fun with it. The real Raiders are set to start Gannon this year. That hasn't stopped me from using Collins in my franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »