Home

Is anyone else editing M12 or M25 in 2023

This is a discussion on Is anyone else editing M12 or M25 in 2023 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2023, 04:59 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Is anyone else editing M12 or M25 in 2023

[quote=mojopin;2050784353]FOLLOW-UP:

Auto-reordering the depth charts seemed to do the trick. This is slick, reesh, thanks for the boost![/QUOTE
Hello. can you please sent correct roster file xbox 360
Old 06-08-2023, 08:59 AM   #10
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

OVR: 0

I'll pm you my vita discord link. Basically you can pull my rosters csvs and edit away and import. The only thing is M25 is so finicky. The player amounts have to be under 2500 I believe for franchise play. The player ids poid and pgid csv values have to be the same values of a default roster otherwise in franchise free agents will have old players like Romo in it. Problem is it will call players the wrong names because of the id. There is another value think it's PPTI or something like that it. It needs to have all values set to 1009 otherwise franchise will freeze. Hate this version of Madden because of these issues. Madden 12 is the last great Madden to mod.
Old 06-08-2023, 10:42 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
I'll pm you my vita discord link. Basically you can pull my rosters csvs and edit away and import.
Please do. It's a solid roster. I watched a BUF-MIA game finish 36-33 in OT while I tinkered with default playbooks, and I couldn't stop staring at the updated players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
The only thing is M25 is so finicky. The player amounts have to be under 2500 I believe for franchise play. The player ids poid and pgid csv values have to be the same values of a default roster otherwise in franchise free agents will have old players like Romo in it. Problem is it will call players the wrong names because of the id. There is another value think it's PPTI or something like that it. It needs to have all values set to 1009 otherwise franchise will freeze. Hate this version of Madden because of these issues. Madden 12 is the last great Madden to mod.
I found this out in testing last night. Big bummer. CCM alone might force me to roll back to M12. There are elements of M25 I like better, but my goal is a playable updated franchise, and that's looking increasingly difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2023, 03:31 PM   #12
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Madden 12 you can make 18 week game schedule and 3 week preseason. Only thing we haven't figured out smoothly yet is new playoff format and OT file changes. You can edit everything even coaches.
Old 06-08-2023, 06:46 PM   #13
Rookie

Plus coordinators, and free agency....

I just bought M12 and NCAA12 for $5 each a couple weeks ago. I think it's just time to admit I made a mistake sinking so much time into trying to make M25 work just because I like the graphics slightly better.
Old 06-11-2023, 07:22 AM   #14
Rookie

Now I've gotten the roster to load, and Play Now games look great. Fantasy Draft still crashes the 360, though, so I've been searching for whatever purported fixes are available and relevant to M12 franchise.

(For those who will ask: as soon as I have a franchise-viable roster, I will post the M12 file.)
Old 06-11-2023, 03:12 PM   #15
Rookie

rdotbush's Arena

A CFBR ncaa 12 Port would be nice to go with it!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2023, 08:48 AM   #16
Rookie

looking for a bit of help here! it might be a simple task for someone with roster-editing experience.

i have found a really great all-time players roster to use for fantasy draft. unfortunately, it seems to have about 170~ too many players to work without freezing in that mode.

i was hoping someone could delete the bottom 170 free agents (based on overall, maybe save Vince Young, but thats not super important) to get this roster under 2,500 players.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...st-roster.html

i got pretty far along but once it got into hex-editing i had to admit it was beyond me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »