Home

Updated Roster & 4 Years of Draft Classes For Franchise Use @ PSXSports(XBOX & PS2)

This is a discussion on Updated Roster & 4 Years of Draft Classes For Franchise Use @ PSXSports(XBOX & PS2) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Location: Fall River, MA (1 Hr. S. from Boston, MA, 20 Min. E. from Providence, R.I.)
Updated Roster & 4 Years of Draft Classes For Franchise Use @ PSXSports(XBOX & PS2)

This is from PSXSports.com formerly PS2Rosters.com, DT Linder puts together some great rosters. I have nothing to do with the creation of this roster or draft classes. I'm just a loyal user of DT Linders rosters. He also provides them already on memory card for those of you with out action replay and such. You can purchase a memory card from him or send your own in. I'm sure he will be updating the roster @ the end of preseason. Visit his site PSXSports for more details.

Happy Franchising;

David (D_Nyce_77)

Madden 2006 (XBOX)

Description: Corrected depth charts, adjusted ratings, and additional players. Ricky Williams has his real photo image and Ty Law is on the Jets. Also included are four years of draft classes for your franchise mode!.

Roster:
Madden 2006

Draft Classes:
2006 Draft Class
2007 Draft Class
2008 Draft Class
2009 Draft Class

Madden 2006 (PS2)

Description: Corrected depth charts, adjusted ratings, and additional players. Ricky Williams has his real photo image and Ty Law is on the Jets. Also included are four years of draft classes for your franchise mode!.

4 Draft Classes:
X-Port/Sharkport Version
Max Drive Version

Last edited by d_nyce_77; 08-13-2005 at 01:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2005, 01:37 PM   #2
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Updated Roster & 4 Years of Draft Classes For Franchise Use @ PSXSports(XBOX & PS2)

how up 2 date and what players were added?
Old 08-13-2005, 01:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Location: Fall River, MA (1 Hr. S. from Boston, MA, 20 Min. E. from Providence, R.I.)
Re: Updated Roster & 4 Years of Draft Classes For Franchise Use @ PSXSports(XBOX & PS

I think its basically just the EA update and his edits, not positive though as I just got them myself and have not fully checked them out. With it being preseason and all no one will have a solid roster out until all the teams make there cuts and announce there depth charts. I'm sure he will be updating his rosters after that. I just wanted to make the forum aware of them. The 4 years of draft classes to import to your franchise after each season is sweet. At least you won't have random generated players for the first 4 drafts of your franchise. Go to his site and drop him a line, I'm sure he will let you know what changes are made to his rosters.

Have Fun;

David (D_Nyce_77)
Old 08-13-2005, 02:06 PM   #4
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Updated Roster & 4 Years of Draft Classes For Franchise Use @ PSXSports(XBOX & PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_nyce_77
I think its basically just the EA update and his edits, not positive though as I just got them myself and have not fully checked them out. With it being preseason and all no one will have a solid roster out until all the teams make there cuts and announce there depth charts. I'm sure he will be updating his rosters after that. I just wanted to make the forum aware of them. The 4 years of draft classes to import to your franchise after each season is sweet. At least you won't have random generated players for the first 4 drafts of your franchise. Go to his site and drop him a line, I'm sure he will let you know what changes are made to his rosters.

Have Fun;

David (D_Nyce_77)
That cool because at least there updated depth charts. I been looking for some for the longest. Thank alot for posting the roster and the draft class.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:21 PM   #5
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Updated Roster & 4 Years of Draft Classes For Franchise Use @ PSXSports(XBOX & PS2)

but see the ea update has been kinda weird like they dont got marc edwards playing for the bears so itz like im beyond those rosters plus i've got some other **** where the positions and numbers have been changed but i'll check them out. thanks tho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2005, 02:28 PM   #6
Rookie

Da Wolves;

I'm not positive about them, but when he updates them I will update the link and make note of it, so you may want to check back closer to the start of the season.

Have Fun;

David (D_Nyce_77)
Old 08-13-2005, 03:05 PM   #7
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_nyce_77
Da Wolves;

I'm not positive about them, but when he updates them I will update the link and make note of it, so you may want to check back closer to the start of the season.

Have Fun;

David (D_Nyce_77)
I look at it why is teddy buschi excuss the misspelling, why is he still on the fa it looks like the roster are from the online update and nothing else. If that true then I already have that. Maybe I am over looking something.
Old 08-14-2005, 12:48 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 3

Ain't no rosters for the PS2, brah!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »