Home

PS2 Madden 09 rosters seem... inflated.

This is a discussion on PS2 Madden 09 rosters seem... inflated. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 12:42 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
PS2 Madden 09 rosters seem... inflated.

I recently got Madden 09 for the PS2 (trying to tide myself over until Madden 10 comes out, and I hear gameplay/presentation is better on PS2 than PS3), but it seems to me that the ratings/weapons in the PS2 verison are too prevalent. I know it's irrelevant and nothing will be done to fix it, but a backup HB should not be good enough to merit the "Feature Back" weapon, neither should 3rd string WRs.

Heck, I did a Fantasy Draft and some random young LT I picked up in round 8 or 9 has the "Road Grater" weapon, he is nowhere near an elite LT that would merit having both run blocking and pass blocking weapons. Again, I know it's irrelevant, but it's annoying to look and see what the weapons on the field are and have 20 of the 22 players have weapons, almost all of which are the Speed or Elite (star) weapons.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »