Home

53 Man Roster for Madden 10 PS3

This is a discussion on 53 Man Roster for Madden 10 PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
53 Man Roster for Madden 10 PS3

Does anyone have the complete 53 man roster for madden 10 ps3 for the upcoming season. I didn't buy madden 11 so would love to have updated rosters and could someone tell me if anyone is is in the midst of doing one so I know if I should expect one or try it myself (never done it before).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: 53 Man Roster for Madden 10 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzee123
Does anyone have the complete 53 man roster for madden 10 ps3 for the upcoming season. I didn't buy madden 11 so would love to have updated rosters and could someone tell me if anyone is is in the midst of doing one so I know if I should expect one or try it myself (never done it before).
People have tried but it is 100% IMPOSSSIBLE to do an accurate 2010 roster for Madden 10. You can only do so much with madden 10 because of the severe CAP (Create A Player) Limit. When the game came out you could make like 10-15 players, but after every update, the # of players you could make dropped (they added new players like Favre and Vick) and after the last madden 10 roster update, they are down to 3 CAPs. You can Edit guys from the NFL Greats but you will run out of them. A few people tried changing rookies into different players, but ultimately its not possible. I highly recommend madden 11, because as far as we have been able to see here, there is NO CAP limit (you can make as many players as you want) so we will be able to do a 2011 Roster for Madden 12, and 2012 and 2013 ect ect. your also going to see some classic rosters coming out too at some point.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #3
Rookie

DaveFerret's Arena

OVR: 1

if you REALLY care about a perfect to life roster, get madden 11....and it'll be 98% accurate for a few days, then wait until the next update...and the next...and then the season's over.....if you want to play the same game (basically) for 40 cheaper and update major players yourself or whatever, get '10.
I always end up buying madden a year or two behind personally.

Last edited by DaveFerret; 09-07-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFerret
if you REALLY care about a perfect to life roster, get madden 11....and it'll be 98% accurate for a few days, then wait until the next update...and the next...and then the season's over.....if you want to play the same game (basically) for 40 cheaper and update major players yourself or whatever, get '10.
I always end up buying madden a year or two behind personally.
As Bobthenailer said in the post above yours, the editing options for '10 are severely restrictive. So unless you only plan to add in, say, ten of the players drafted this year, this method simply won't work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »