Home

Created Players??????????

This is a discussion on Created Players?????????? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Created Players??????????

Ive been trying to add a few players to my madden 10 roster by creating them but after Im asked to save my rosters and go back to my depth charts, I cant find him, or anywhere on the roster for that matter..........any suggestions?????????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Created Players??????????

There is nothing you can do. Madden 11 has the same problem. After so many created players, any new ones will just vanish without any warning that you are wasting your time by creating the player and all of their individual ratings.

Only thing you can do: Find a player in free agency who is a similar size and skin tone and edit their information/ratings to fit the player you are creating. I often end up even converting o-lineman to d-lineman to try to get the guy to look as much as their real life counterpart as possible.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:47 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
There is nothing you can do. Madden 11 has the same problem. After so many created players, any new ones will just vanish without any warning that you are wasting your time by creating the player and all of their individual ratings.

Only thing you can do: Find a player in free agency who is a similar size and skin tone and edit their information/ratings to fit the player you are creating. I often end up even converting o-lineman to d-lineman to try to get the guy to look as much as their real life counterpart as possible.
I don't know what madden 11 your playing but, yeah it has the same problem, after a hundred + CAPs are made. Madden 10 lets you do 3 after the last roster update . . . . . .
Old 10-14-2010, 08:00 AM   #4
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

Madden 11 does not have that problem,the reason that happened in madden 10 was because you only had a few slots for created players but anytime room needed to be made from roster updates etc. for new players they would delete a created one,madden 11 you can create around 150 players or so.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by permanent1
Madden 11 does not have that problem,the reason that happened in madden 10 was because you only had a few slots for created players but anytime room needed to be made from roster updates etc. for new players they would delete a created one,madden 11 you can create around 150 players or so.
really?! I swear that after like 5 players were created, they started vanishing just like Madden 10. Because I was creating an all time team and by the time I got to the tight ends, it was time to edit current players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

well that solves it, thanks again guys.....
Old 10-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
really?! I swear that after like 5 players were created, they started vanishing just like Madden 10. Because I was creating an all time team and by the time I got to the tight ends, it was time to edit current players.
Thats strange,hmm well i created upwards of 100+ dummy players to see how many could be created and had no problems,and another guy around got up to around 150 or so the added amount is most likely because they got rid of the hall of fame players which freed up room.

Last edited by permanent1; 10-15-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yea, I've been going nuts with the created players now that there's more room to make them
Look I'm a radical-I don't fit your game. I take it over, cementin' my name in lights. It lasts forever! So don't ya forget that when my name comes up point out I'm a legend- never to be forgotten, all my haters have been forgotten. Get ya popcorn popped cuz I'm a be a soldier til I'm 4ever stopped!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »