Home

What constitutes a "rookie" in the NFL?

This is a discussion on What constitutes a "rookie" in the NFL? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
What constitutes a "rookie" in the NFL?

I'm just curious if there is a rule that prevents a player from having their "rookie season" based on their amount of playing time (For example...In the MLB a player must have had fewer than 130 at bats or 50 innings pitched in the majors in his previous seasons to be considered a rookie)

So lets take Peria Jerry of the falcons who last year only played in parts of 2 games for the Falcons, So would that make this year his rookie year, or would last year be considered his rookie year, this is just a question i've wondered about, and i can't find any clarification on the internet about it, so i was hoping you guys could help me out. THanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: What constitutes a "rookie" in the NFL?

I'm sorry but this isn't a real question is it? If u play u play, and the next year is your 2nd year, UNLESS MAYBE they do like the NBA n if u miss the entire season the next year u r still a rookie

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »