Home

What level do you usually play?

This is a discussion on What level do you usually play? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What level do you usually play?

Well, i think i am in the level to play All-Madden, but this level is so broken that bothers me so much that i play in the personal level and set all the ratings to 14. (All-Madden is 15 all).

I do this cuz 2 things:

1) In ALL-Madden is ridiculous how the HB broke ur tackles... every time they broke 2-3 tackles and its almost impossible from preventng them to get a 1st down.

2) WHAT THE **** IS ALL THAT DROP PASSES? Commonnn... players with 80+ release dropping stupid easy passes without been even touched... commoon this really pisses me off...

What about you guys??

**Edit**

Ah, and one last thing... does any1 knows if thers going to be a roster update today? What time?

I wanna give a try in franchise with GB... never did it before...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What level do you usually play?

i play on a custom setting and with the setting's i have my wr's catch more balls then they did on on pro,all pro or all madden for some odd reason nomore drop passes when wide open. as far as new roster update its not suppose to drop until next week.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36

The roster update will be out next week. As for settings, I played on default All-Pro from Madden 03 to 08. Then I started using sliders and haven't looked back.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #4
Rookie

What are your settings? Can you share them to us?

Last edited by Lones; 02-11-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

Check out he sliders thread, myself Jarrod, fistorage, steelcityjames all have all madden sliders that seem to work well. Some are more demanding to play but all give realistic stats and gameplay for the average all madden player. I'm having a blast and I'm an anal sim/stats guy. I can't enjoy the game unless the stats are near perfect and....I right now i'm enjoying all madden very much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Check out he sliders thread, myself Jarrod, fistorage, steelcityjames all have all madden sliders that seem to work well. Some are more demanding to play but all give realistic stats and gameplay for the average all madden player. I'm having a blast and I'm an anal sim/stats guy. I can't enjoy the game unless the stats are near perfect and....I right now i'm enjoying all madden very much.
Can you pass me the link of this thread please?

Im having a hard time to find it... dont know exaclty how to look for it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »