Home

Player Ratings

This is a discussion on Player Ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player Ratings

So i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes: When i'm scouting some OL in franchise mode, you get three important stats: Pass Blocking, Run Blocking, and Impact Blocking. My question is this: how do these general ratings connect with the specific ratings? For example, is the pass blocking rating just the average of his pass block footwork and pass block strength? I don't know what to look for, because i have drafted a guy who had 87 PB and 87 RB and like 80 IB and he was like a 55 OVR with C potential. How does that work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Player Ratings

anyone? :/
Old 01-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #3
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

I always look for awarness and strenth along with pass block and run block not sure if it matters but thats what I look for, hope that helps..
Old 01-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

yeah alls you really have to look for is strength, RB, PB and awerness but u should try using one of ur individual workout scouts to c his overal and potential

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »