Home

Free Agents Disappearing?

This is a discussion on Free Agents Disappearing? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Free Agents Disappearing?

ok so i was doing some of my daily transactions when i noticed bernard pollard was missing first thought ok hes not on the game, but then i went to go add cb mike jenkins andd s jim leonard and they are both gone and i kno they were on the game any idea whats happening its either when i create someone new its replacing someone or when i imported all the players to a new roster file it lost some players, anyone kno whats going on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Free Agents Disappearing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
ok so i was doing some of my daily transactions when i noticed bernard pollard was missing first thought ok hes not on the game, but then i went to go add cb mike jenkins andd s jim leonard and they are both gone and i kno they were on the game any idea whats happening its either when i create someone new its replacing someone or when i imported all the players to a new roster file it lost some players, anyone kno whats going on?
i have them all on my roster and i have the complete class....i do know the players disappear in ccm for the fake rookies who are low rated never heard of them getting the boot in an offline roster unless u went past the FA limit which i think is like 228? or somewhere around there.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
MVP

omega412930's Arena

so wait if u have like 400 some rookies in ur free agent pool how have none of ur free agents disappearded if the limit is like 228?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
so wait if u have like 400 some rookies in ur free agent pool how have none of ur free agents disappearded if the limit is like 228?

thats a good question thats why i said i dont know why yours were getting taken out because i have more rookies then u made up but i do know thats how it works in the ccm strange why they disappearing on your game.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #5
MVP

omega412930's Arena

im thinkin it was when i exported the players to another roster file it lost some which is no big deal i can add them back
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »