Home

i need suggestions

This is a discussion on i need suggestions within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #1
Banned

codyj123_321's Arena

OVR: 7
i need suggestions

so i downloaded a legends roster and have been adding players to it for the past few days i have been making the players using various ways of research ( all the maddens,wiki,nfl,espn,google)so the ratings are correct for the players not 99 everything ive been making players for specific seasons using their correct age gear and ratings from that year so not everyone is a 99 ovr for example i have duante hall from 05 and devin hester from 06 both are low 80s ovr and not everyone is 21 years old besides the players already made when i got it like rodney harrison is 34 from is 07 season with the pats so ive added quite a few players so i was hoping for some suggestions on who else to add
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: i need suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj123_321
so i downloaded a legends roster and have been adding players to it for the past few days i have been making the players using various ways of research ( all the maddens,wiki,nfl,espn,google)so the ratings are correct for the players not 99 everything ive been making players for specific seasons using their correct age gear and ratings from that year so not everyone is a 99 ovr for example i have duante hall from 05 and devin hester from 06 both are low 80s ovr and not everyone is 21 years old besides the players already made when i got it like rodney harrison is 34 from is 07 season with the pats so ive added quite a few players so i was hoping for some suggestions on who else to add
I am a stickler for authenticity. I agree with making accurate stats also. 99 all is ridiculous if you want a sim experience. If you want an arcade experience then whatever floats yer boat ey. I have every Madden released, ever so I have all the stats saved if you need that info. If you are creating rosters that include players no longer in the game and you are attempting to use the actual in game photo of them I would suggest keeping a log of all the player photo data that you find in order to share on here. There are many modders on here that would most likely be happy to share what they have found as well. As for my suggestions? Priest Holmes from 2004, Leslie O'Neal from 1992, and Pat Swilling from 1991.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »