Home

Madden 12 2013 Season Roster ?

This is a discussion on Madden 12 2013 Season Roster ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2014, 11:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 12 2013 Season Roster ?

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew a roster file for madden 12
that reflects the 2013 season maybe end of year with all of last years rookies on it ? and the year prior rookies as well i guess.

for the xbox 360 system

I searched on here and did not find one, maybe I missed something
I thought you all would know if you like madden 12 version better than the last two installments. If I could find a good roster I was thinking of making a rookie class for this years draft class and share it back with everyone.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 12 2013 Season Roster ?

I've got an old one from early in the year. Like a week 1 update but not the latest one.

In fact, if anyone needs it. I have the latest Madden 25 roster for the 360. I just need it switched to Madden 12.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:41 AM   #3
Rookie

diamok's Arena

Not sure where I got this...well, I got it on OP for sure, but no clue who uped it. But here is 2013 week16...best I have.

This roster is for Xbox 360

Take care,
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROSTER-2013-WEEK16.rar (313.6 KB, 72 views)

Last edited by diamok; 03-28-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:35 PM   #4
Just started!

I've tried the roster out above but there seems to be glitches/problems with it in franchise mode. There a bunch of duplicate players and i don't know how to get them removed. Only problem I've noticed.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:46 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamok
Not sure where I got this...well, I got it on OP for sure, but no clue who uped it. But here is 2013 week16...best I have.

This roster is for Xbox 360

Take care,
thanks ill check it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2014, 09:28 AM   #6
Rookie

diamok's Arena

It is true, the above roster I posted does have some issues with dups and can be a pain to deal with in Chise mode. But it does work if you can get past these few issues. I actually just started a new Browns chise with it two days ago and am in my 3rd season already with no issues.

You will need the madden roster editor.
A usb drive.
And instructions on how to transfer files.

What I did was start a new chise, when I made it through to free agent signing in the off season after the first year, I simply used the madden editor to delete all of the duplicate players. Bang! Everything work great after that.

If you want to, you could try to delete them even before you start the chise...but I would make sure to reorder all of the depth charts before starting the chise.

Hope this helps and sorry, but this is the only end of 2013 roster I have and again, no clue who made it, but it was someone on OS.

If I get a chance and the time, I will see if I can clean the roster up and get it working better. But right now, I just do not have the time.

Take care,
Old 03-31-2014, 01:57 PM   #7
Just started!

First, Thank you for posting the file. I know a bunch if users on here were looking for this. After my post last time, I've gone back and deleted all the duplicate players. I'm working on trying to have all the new free agents and new signings updated to the file but I don't know how to work the salary stuff. I also noticed the commentary was really off on this file. Any ideas on how to fix that? Other than that, it seems to working fine. Thanks again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamok
It is true, the above roster I posted does have some issues with dups and can be a pain to deal with in Chise mode. But it does work if you can get past these few issues. I actually just started a new Browns chise with it two days ago and am in my 3rd season already with no issues.

You will need the madden roster editor.
A usb drive.
And instructions on how to transfer files.

What I did was start a new chise, when I made it through to free agent signing in the off season after the first year, I simply used the madden editor to delete all of the duplicate players. Bang! Everything work great after that.

If you want to, you could try to delete them even before you start the chise...but I would make sure to reorder all of the depth charts before starting the chise.

Hope this helps and sorry, but this is the only end of 2013 roster I have and again, no clue who made it, but it was someone on OS.

If I get a chance and the time, I will see if I can clean the roster up and get it working better. But right now, I just do not have the time.

Take care,
Old 03-31-2014, 05:17 PM   #8
Rookie

diamok's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdr3w
First, Thank you for posting the file. I know a bunch if users on here were looking for this. After my post last time, I've gone back and deleted all the duplicate players. I'm working on trying to have all the new free agents and new signings updated to the file but I don't know how to work the salary stuff. I also noticed the commentary was really off on this file. Any ideas on how to fix that? Other than that, it seems to working fine. Thanks again!!
Yeah, there is definitely interest in an updated roster for Madden 12, glad I could at least get this out there for everyone.

As far as commentary, salary and any other coded things...I really have no clue. But there are plenty of very knowledgeable and helpful people on OS, I'm sure if ask around, someone will help you out.

Good luck with the edit's, looking forward to your new updated roster.

Quick Edit - I would suggest the original poster change the thread title and add in (Xbox 360). I know a lot of people (me included) get really frustrated with the titles of threads. You think you've found the roster you want, start reading the thread, only to realize it's for a different console than the one you have. Grrr... :-)

If you cannot change it...could a mod possibly do this...preeetttyyy pleeeeeaaasseeee....

Take care,

Last edited by diamok; 03-31-2014 at 05:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »