Home

need help with sliders

This is a discussion on need help with sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2007, 08:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
need help with sliders

k guys i think the sliders im using are great but i have one problem. when im on defense and either the rb or wr has the ball and starts running, its almost impossible to get him. i catch up to him and i go for the tackle and he breaks it every single time. can someone help me with the sliders that have to do with this? thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2007, 10:07 AM   #2
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: need help with sliders

Could be several things or a combination of all.

1) You may need to raise the Tackling slider for Human on Defense section. But I have mine at 0 on All-Pro and I can tackle just fine.

2) You could have the Run Ability too high. The higher it is the better the runners can do special moves, break tackles, secure the ball, etc. I have mine at 25 Human and 15 for the CPU on All-Pro.

3) The player you're controlling on defense may be a poor tackler.

4) The player on offense you're trying to tackle may have a high Break Tackle, Stiff Arm, or any other attribute that is allowing him to break free so much.

I'm using the sliders from this thread, Jay's Realism Sliders for All-Pro (TESTED X360). They work pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »