Home

It does not save the Human part of my Career Sliders

This is a discussion on It does not save the Human part of my Career Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
It does not save the Human part of my Career Sliders

Ok, odd problem. Seems to have just started, but not sure, maybe I just was not aware.

Offline Career Coach Mode. I adjust the sliders for both Human and CPU.

First question I am not clear on, WHICH file am I supposed to save when I adjust sliders, Profile-Madden OR Career_Jan20blah blah, or both? I save both to be safe.

After saving, I exit the game, restart and reload the career, and ALL the human sliders are back to 50, BUT the CPU remain as I changed them.

It's beyond me. Can anyone help with preventing this?

I appreciate it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: It does not save the Human part of my Career Sliders

You can go "My Career" and then save from there so you can name the file whatever you want. Then when you reload it, you'll not have to deal with that unwieldy name even when you Quicksave from that point on (why it doesn't tell you to name it when you want to quicksave a new CC, I don't know...)

Then you can load the name of file you gave it.

To save CCM sliders, save your CCM file. It should save everything. Make sure you're backing out from the slider screen before you Quicksave. Nothing sticks on the screen you're on until you back out of it, except autosubs which, for whatever reason only the Valkyries know, you have to "Accept and Continue" to make those stick.

Last edited by KBLover; 01-24-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: fixed menu name: "My Career", not just "Career" for clarity
Old 01-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
You can go "Career" and then save from there so you can name the file whatever you want. Then when you reload it, you'll not have to deal with that unwieldy name even when you Quicksave from that point on (why it doesn't tell you to name it when you want to quicksave a new CC, I don't know...)

Then you can load the name of file you gave it.

To save CCM sliders, save your CCM file. It should save everything. Make sure you're backing out from the slider screen before you Quicksave. Nothing sticks on the screen you're on until you back out of it, except autosubs which, for whatever reason only the Valkyries know, you have to "Accept and Continue" to make those stick.
Ok, very good. I backed all the way out, then saved both profile and the career though I notice now you said I can just save the CCM file. Quit the game and started it up.

This time instead of resume last career, I pointed to the specific file, Jan20 blah just to be sure. that may not have been necc but I did it anyway, and voila, the sliders remained in tact. Thanks for that. I was indeed not backing out of the sliders screen when I saved it. But now know.

As for the first part of your reply, I don't understand it at all. Are you saying there is a way to actually name the Career file? I have wanted that for years, so I can call it Career-afterSliderAdj1 or some such, then if I make slider adj 2 save it as that. ??

You say...You can go "Career" and then save from there. How? I see nothing about savign. Just resume last career etc. I guess I am missing something, but would love to be able to name these career files and have different copies, maybe after game 2, after game3 etc as I mentioned above.

What am I missing, I see no way to save anything when I go to Career?

Thanks for the slider tip, it was driving me wonnky.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeefeholmes
You say...You can go "Career" and then save from there. How? I see nothing about savign. Just resume last career etc. I guess I am missing something, but would love to be able to name these career files and have different copies, maybe after game 2, after game3 etc as I mentioned above.
I meant "My Career". You must have seen my post before the edit.

Go to More... then "My Career". One of the option should be "Save Career" or similar.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Go to More... then "My Career". One of the option should be "Save Career" or similar

Sorry, just not seeing it. Load my Career, go to More and I have this

Team Stats....Coaching Stats...Career Stats...Season Stats

Team Sched....League Sched....Standings

Drilling down on all of those I see no Save Career, there is only the usual left arrow save at the bottom, which wants to overwrite Jan20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

Odd. I'll take a screen shot once I'm done with this game. Maybe I'm just trash at trying to explain it LOL
Old 01-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

I went to More... -> My Career

Old 01-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #8
Rookie

Ok, I have no clue why, but that is nothing like what I have. I have no Hall Of Fame etc. Only waht I said in previous post.

Team Stats....Coaching Stats...Career Stats...Season Stats

Team Sched....League Sched....Standings

Yours is totally different, and I don't have a clue why. I have none of the things you have. LOL

Most puzzling. This is Madden 2013? Thats what I am using. Beats me. But thanks for the input.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »