Home

SlimHaiti420 coaching scheme and sliders for difficulty settings

This is a discussion on SlimHaiti420 coaching scheme and sliders for difficulty settings within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2010, 07:36 AM   #1
Rookie

Colts06XLI's Arena

OVR: 3
SlimHaiti420 coaching scheme and sliders for difficulty settings

In my quest for the Holy Slider Set I came across these from SlimHaiti420 and wanted to share them with the community. The only thing missing from the game settings is the game speed so you may need to experiment. I found these very interesting. There is a video that explains the Human and CPU settings but I cannot post it due to spam restrictions and me being a new poster. The Video can be found on "Youtube" under ;
"SlimHaiti420 coaching scheme and sliders for difficulty settings"

Here are the rest of the instructions;

SlimHaiti420 — April 16, 2010 — if you play offline franchise, these settings are for you.

1. pick all 32 teams when you start a new franchise, and put it on 12 min quarters, with 15 sec runoff.

2.you'll start as the bears and on the right side main menu, go to the coaching scheme and change all HBs & WRs to speed setting, all FBs & TEs to receiving, and for the defense, change the front 7 to all runstop, and all DBs to hard hit. and all of their aggressions to 60% and all their run v. pass settings to 50%. then press R1(PS3) to switch your team. and repeat with the exception of your team.

3. for all the CPU QBs is preference. if they're a pocket QB, then set it on pocket. if they scramble every once in a while, like garrard for example, then leave it half-way. if you have like a vince young type, then put it to scramble.

4.same thing for the CPU O-lines. if they're a passing team, set the tackles to pass block and the rest on the half-way mark, running team run block, and a balanced team, set tackles on pass block, guards on run block, and the center on the half-way mark.

5. then, separate the good teams from the mediocre. fix the aggression setting for CPU teams that are bad to 30% decent teams to 50%, and good teams to 60% find your team by pressing the R1 button in coaching scheme and then set your franchise options to USER.

6. see the video for what to do for your team.

ENJOY. peace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
Banned

Re: SlimHaiti420 coaching scheme and sliders for difficulty settings

wheres the video
Old 06-07-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Colts06XLI's Arena

There is a video that explains the Human and CPU settings but I cannot post it due to spam restrictions and me being a new poster. The Video can be found on "Youtube" under ;
"SlimHaiti420 coaching scheme and sliders for difficulty settings"
Old 06-29-2010, 07:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

i am a member here but i'm mostly in the EA forums. i have the video in my arena if you guys want to check it out.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 18

Anybody here try this, what do you all think? Seems interesting.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »