Home

Playmakers Madden 11 Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 11 Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #2233
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 11 Custom Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT92
I just beat the Steelers 62-3. I was using the Falcons. They couldn't pass at all but they had a good running game.
well you might want to leave the running game sliders alone and just lower your Pass Reaction and Pass Rush sliders to help out the CPU

If you can get them to start getting productive yards in the air then you should see better results right away.....

I haven't played Atlanta so i don't know how strong their offense is in Madden but i suspect with Matt Ryan you'd probably want to decrease the QBA slider down just a bit

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 12-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #2234
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
well you might want to leave the running game sliders alone and just lower your Pass Reaction and Pass Rush sliders to help out the CPU

If you can get them to start getting productive yards in the air then you should see better results right away.....

I haven't played Atlanta so i don't know how strong their offense is in Madden but i suspect with Matt Ryan you'd probably want to decrease the QBA slider down just a bit
The Falcons offense is awesome, and it doesn't stop. By 2012, Matt Ryan is the new Drew Brees and Turner is the LT of old.

A BIG thing I see is HOW one plays the game. I played a game last night (using these sliders) PLUS only allowing myself TWO audibles per half, and it was like a whole NEW game. Audibling could/should basically be viewed as a cheat/exploit ... if done continually.

One house rule I thought of is having the number of audibles per game equal to the numbers of years of experience your QB has.

The game I played ... San Antonio (Tampa bay, me) 13-2 lost to 10-5 San Diego 23-20 in the last minute. Geno Hayes and Barrett Ruud are both injured and the Chargers ran the ball up my arse all game long (198 yards on something like 38 carries). Losing was never so much fun. My rookie QB couldn't hit a deep pass even though he had 3 chances where the WR had the DB beat but was overthrown by 5 yards (not unrelaistic due to poor deep pass acc rating).

Running without audibles is whole 'nother beast. I highly recommend it. No lomnger does my 81 OVR RB lead the league in rushing.

Next up I have carolina, who with Williams and Stewart should give me more of the same in regards to running all over me and my missing LB's.

Previusly, my beef with PM's sliders was that passing was too inaccurate and stopping the run was far too easy ... like [put the controller down and still stop the run easy. As it is now, I (OLB) better get in on the play or its a good gain. I like the user influence aspect.

Both team's lines pretty much get after the QB with these sliders.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:02 AM   #2235
Rookie

OVR: 1

When you put 15/65 I was putting it as CPU/Human. I guess that's why I blew them out. I just read that it was Human/CPU, not the other way around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 12:17 AM   #2236
Rookie

well they are a little too easy, i played the first quarter until i shut it off with 3:02 left, Vick 8/8 132 yards 2TD - 2 Rushes 20 yards 1 TD, Ravens Flacco 2/4 12 yards, Rice 5/16 - I was up 21-0 Desean was unstoppable and the pass rush didnt even get to me at all i had all day.

-PS3 ID - bmoyer2210 -
-Madden
-NCAA Football
-Call Of Duty: Black Ops
-NBA 2k11
Old 12-08-2010, 01:02 AM   #2237
Rookie

OVR: 0

Where do we change the coaching scheme/aggressions and all that....i mean, i know that you can do it with your controlled team in franchise...but is there another area?
Old 12-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #2238
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECPackers
Where do we change the coaching scheme/aggressions and all that....i mean, i know that you can do it with your controlled team in franchise...but is there another area?
That's the only way (in franchise).
Old 12-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #2239
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT92
That's the only way (in franchise).

but if i go into chise, and do that...won't i be prompted to sign players and draft picks and all that 32 times?

is there a way i can do it, then 'de-select' teams after?
Old 12-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #2240
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Can someone explain the sub out and sub in?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »