Home

Playmakers Madden 11 Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 11 Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2010, 12:07 AM   #2257
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 11 Custom Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
So just when you thought it was safe to go in the water, another patch is coming/has been released that addresses defensive gameplay. PM, you done regardless?
LOL!

Is anyone ever done tweaking Madden sliders this year.....

I've taken extended breaks to just play the games in my season but I don't think i've ever been completely done because of these patches/updates

I read up on it today and if the pursuit and play recognition aspects of the defense has been tuned or increased then it's possible both Run Reaction and Pass Reaction could be effected and need adjusted

I'll have to waite until i get the patch before determing what to do as far as adjustments.

Prop's to EA for continously working on the gameplay but man if your slider maker this thing is painful at times LOL!

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 12-11-2010, 08:19 AM   #2258
Rookie

OVR: 1

Balls right to my defensive backs get dropped. What should I up the interceptions stat to? If they make a bad pass they should have to pay. I want it to be even though. What should I set both to?
Old 12-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #2259
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Prop's to EA for continously working on the gameplay but man if your slider maker this thing is painful at times LOL!
But very much appreciated dude.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #2260
Rookie

dreneel's Arena

OVR: 4

When is the patch?
Old 12-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #2261
Banned

OVR: 0

I think the best way to use the sliders is to play on zoom, let the CPU pick your plays and do not read the play art before the snap. This gets me closest to realism that i have found.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #2262
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingrayvfl
I think the best way to use the sliders is to play on zoom, let the CPU pick your plays and do not read the play art before the snap. This gets me closest to realism that i have found.
Are you getting realistic results using Game Flow?
Old 12-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #2263
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm in week 13 with the Broncos and I'm having a blast and getting realism for the most part.

started out 4-4 and now I'm on a 6 game winnning streak, but there are no easy wins. If I dont play good gap control defense I will give up a big run for 6. my secondary is very good against the pass, they are all vets and are healthy so I feel like it is realistic.

I'm going to stay with these and finish out the season.

Good job and thanks PM!!
Old 12-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #2264
Banned

OVR: 1

Dear Playmaker lol...

I just got Madden and immediately started using you sliders with the exception I play at the highest speed, I'm four games into a season and I'm finding them a little easier and need some tips on making it harder but not ruining any "finds" that may break the
"code" of realism like insane completion percentages and/or mutants playing linebacker etc.

*Passing game is good, I'm wanting to up their pass rush... should I lower my pass blk or make their pass rush higher?

run game is to explosive... I need to make it harder for me to run... which shouldn't be difficult.

defense I need them to be more dangerous... I don't feel threatened in the passing game b/c I react on the ball so well, Also I dominate with defensive ends who arent rated very high, again should I lower my pass rush or raise their pass blk? and their run game is solid but if I make it better how high should I go before it gets "stupid"?

field goal kicking is way to easy but the computer is still missing kicks... should I just leave it alone since there is no hum/cpu kick acc sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »