Home

Playmakers Madden 12 Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 12 Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #2257
Rookie

Slayer82186's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Playmakers Madden 12 Custom Sliders

I love the fumble slider at 0, it forces me you cover up the ball. I dont really have a problem fumbling the ball that much.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:36 AM   #2258
Rookie

cp22's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer82186
I love the fumble slider at 0, it forces me you cover up the ball. I dont really have a problem fumbling the ball that much.
Its terrible at 0. Do quarterbacks fumble every time they're sacked? No. With the slider at 0 they do though. Haven't seen the QB hit once without fumbling, so I moved it up to 40.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #2259
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpTheIrons
JayD, Do you mean the page 2 sliders? Or page 1 with disregard for the chart and using only averages provided?
First page, first set of sliders. Does anyone see the cpu fumble with their setting at 60? I am seeing myself fumble many times at 0, mainly when the QB is sacked.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #2260
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Just played my first full season in franchise. Despite finishing 9-7, it was probaly the toughest season I've ever played. I'm not sure if its just the team, or these sliders, but the running was just impossible.

Looking at my running stats, the longest run from Mikel and Best was a 10 yard and 9 a yard gain respectivly. Thats for the whole season! Combined they only averaged 3.1yds a carry and between 30-40 yards a game.

I know the Lions O-line isn't great but I had my way with others teams pass defenses, barely getting sacked, and only hit occasionaly. Looking at plays were I ran the ball, the defense would be off their blocks before Stafford had even handed the ball off.

I tried not to increase the Run Blocking to much, but even raising it by 10 made no difference.

Help please!
Old 10-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #2261
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I just played my first regular season franchise game with the A&S updates and it was an amazing game.

NE (me) vs. MIA @ MIA. They went up 17-3 early, but I fought back late and tied the game @ 20 with a FG as the clock expired. In overtime, MIA got the ball and they executed an agonizing drive that ended with a huge TD run by Thomas.

The game itself was a blast, though I'm not sure how MIA was able to hang with my team talent wise. They stuffed my run game, holding Green-Ellis to 3.7 YPC. What surprised me most is that Thomas gashed me for 125 yards and 5.5 YPC. I just could not stop their running game. It was cool to see them feed Thomas the rock over 20x though, given that it was raining and that Moore was their starting QB.

Hopefully we can stop the run a bit better in our next game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 12:22 PM   #2262
Rookie

godofwar757's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp22
Its terrible at 0. Do quarterbacks fumble every time they're sacked? No. With the slider at 0 they do though. Haven't seen the QB hit once without fumbling, so I moved it up to 40.

Mark Sanchez fumbled 4 times sunday night vs. the Ravens.

Cover the ball, throw it away, get rid of it quicker. 0/0/0 works with this set. Yeah I fumble but 9 out 10 times its my fault because I didn't do one of those things.

The only issue i'm having is trying to stick with the no switch house rule on deep passes. Seems like my defenders don't react to the ball at all on verticals and the receiver (no matter who it is) comes down with it. anyone else having that problem?
Old 10-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #2263
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
Just played my first full season in franchise. Despite finishing 9-7, it was probaly the toughest season I've ever played. I'm not sure if its just the team, or these sliders, but the running was just impossible.

Looking at my running stats, the longest run from Mikel and Best was a 10 yard and 9 a yard gain respectivly. Thats for the whole season! Combined they only averaged 3.1yds a carry and between 30-40 yards a game.

I know the Lions O-line isn't great but I had my way with others teams pass defenses, barely getting sacked, and only hit occasionaly. Looking at plays were I ran the ball, the defense would be off their blocks before Stafford had even handed the ball off.

I tried not to increase the Run Blocking to much, but even raising it by 10 made no difference.

Help please!
My last game I had a 45 yard run with McFadden and he ended the game with 201 yards. You just have to hit the holes as soon as you see them. I also play with 45 threshold, gives you a bit more seperation once you hit the open field.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #2264
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofwar757
Mark Sanchez fumbled 4 times sunday night vs. the Ravens.

Cover the ball, throw it away, get rid of it quicker. 0/0/0 works with this set. Yeah I fumble but 9 out 10 times its my fault because I didn't do one of those things.

The only issue i'm having is trying to stick with the no switch house rule on deep passes. Seems like my defenders don't react to the ball at all on verticals and the receiver (no matter who it is) comes down with it. anyone else having that problem?
Cover up the ball on a sack? Pray tell how to do that? Sometimes I hold onto the ball to long and EVERY time I get hit, touched, a defender brushes my 10ft personal space area, I fumble.

I cant run or scramble with Cam because guess what, even if I run up the field with the RB pushed down the entire way, fumble.

I understand you should fumble, and Sanchez and my own team QB the burger fumble alot when sacked. But EVERYTIME? You know how many times Berger got hit last sunday? He didnt fumble everytime.

Yeah the no switch rule has to be broken on those long plays sometimes. I dont do it normally though because I dont see it happen more then once or twice a game. Usually my guys will TRY to make a play, but the WR will come down with it, which is realistic.

My problem is on offense, is there a no switch rule here? Toss it up to my WR and let the AI try to catch it? Or is it breaking the game for me to try to go up for it?

Im going to have to move the fumble slider if this 4th game brings another 6 fumble performance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »