Home

Old 09-05-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NFL Football

I have been working on sliders for this years madden more then ever before probably because the game this year is a very big improvement anyway I have found the Real Nfl Speed is Fast dont believe me run some 40 times with players youll see what I am talking about also Speed Threshold at Zero shows you the right speed between players anything else just gives you a gap between players Im working on 15 min quarters see to build sliders for 15 min quarters you need to have players play like they are in fifteen minute quarters meaning the substitutions have to be spot on and also very big part PENALTIES I have seen every penalty called except Intentional grounding everybody is doin a great job this year with sliders and congrats to everyone what I need is for you guys to make this slider set mean something I will post what I am workin with you guys give me you oppinion on what you feel should change THNX
15 min quarters. play clock rundown to 20 sec.

game speed= Fast (Nfl Combine speeds)

threshold-0
fatigue-? still workin on this
User/cpu
Both for user and Cpu
Accuracy=61
pass blocking=2
catching=15

broken tackles=5
run blocking=6
fumbles=42

pass D reaction time=2
interceptions=15
pass rushing=4

Rush D reaction time= 2
block shedding=4
tackling=25

penalties(havent got these yet)

offsides=
false start=
holding=
facemask=
clipping=
roughing pass=

Suggestions and criticism accepted Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 02:17 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NFL Football

I was practicing with the run blocking sliders way down just like you have it and liked what I saw. However I haven't tried it in a full game yet. Only difference is that I had the Defense reaction time up around 60.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:29 AM   #3
Rookie

The only reason I dont have it up that high to 60 is because the threshold and the speed of the game let players play to there ability Im still testing I think the lower the sliders the more they play to there ability like casey hampton will be a beast and michael turner can break tackles and dJack can fly down the field hey if you can would you test the fighting in the trenches put Suh vs some offensive lineman and see what you get this is community sliders maybe we all can work together the true sim players who love long drawn out games and make a heck of a madden expierence just a thought

Im going to test out the fatigue and sub in/outs i wanna see players Gasping lol defenses getting fatigued because quarterbacks are driving down the field you know NFL football be back later
Old 09-05-2011, 03:04 AM   #4
Rookie

Hey guys might be a surprise but sub in/sub out has a big part to game play to when players get tired they play differently I did a test and put everything up to 100 on sub in and sub out i went to 90 everybody was amazing the whole game no slouches which is bad because you want players to get tired miss passes ect try it out now this really has to be perfect in order to get great play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »