Home

Need good Madden 12 sliders for Franchise mode

This is a discussion on Need good Madden 12 sliders for Franchise mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2013, 11:54 PM   #1
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2
Need good Madden 12 sliders for Franchise mode

I was quite disappointed with M13 so I don't have it anymore.

Does anybody have any, preferably not on All-Madden? The CPU blatantly cheats and dumbs down your players, so I have no clue how or why anybody still plays on it anymore. I would prefer some All-Pro sliders, but if not then some good Pro sliders would suffice as, long as they're not too easy.

One thing I noticed in practice mode was that there is a lot of warping on the higher difficulty levels, specifically with the CPU DBs and how they mirror your WR's routes (it happens on the lower difficulties as well, just not as often). I dropped the difficulty down to Rookie and turned the CPU DB reaction time down to 0, and it was STILL happening. My WR was Julio Jones and and he was working on Javier Arenas in single BnR man coverage. Not a HUGE mismatch, but a mismatch nonetheless. I ran the same simple out route over and over again, and even though Julio would beat the press nearly every time, Javier would warp a good 5-6 yards on Julio's cut to the outside and even BEAT him on his route to make a very awkard and unrealistic interception/knockdown. How the hell do I get rid of this? It's incredibly annoying and frustrating.

Also, if anybody has some good NCAA 12 sliders, as well, I'd appreciate that, too. Preferably on All-American (but as I mentioned previously, Varsity would suffice as long is it's not too easy). Plan on starting a Dynasty soon.

Last edited by Landonio; 05-06-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2013, 02:13 PM   #2
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Need good Madden 12 sliders for Franchise mode

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...challenge.html

I enjoyed the heck out of these!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »