Home

Will Madden 06 be XBOX2?

This is a discussion on Will Madden 06 be XBOX2? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2004, 11:18 PM   #17
d*v*'s * k*ll*r!

ThatCanadianGuy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Will Madden 06 be XBOX2?

I really doubt PS3 will have much of a graphical edge at all. It's rumoured to hit in Japan in March of 2006. That's not that far behind Xbox 2's rumoured November 2005 NA launch. People will be disapointed if they expect any of the three consoles to be better graphically. They'll all be very simliar and it's going to come down to how the developers use the hardware.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:38 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

It hasn't been officially announced by Microsoft that Xbox 2 is coming out in Q4 2005 yet, but game publishers, developers etc. have said that it is. And if you think about it, there have not been any Xbox games announced for Q4 2005, only Xbox 2 games. I think it will be officilally announced at CES (Consumer Electronics Show) which takes place Jan 6-Jan 9. If not then, definitely E3.
Old 12-21-2004, 07:28 PM   #19
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by notydredz
It hasn't been officially announced by Microsoft that Xbox 2 is coming out in Q4 2005 yet, but game publishers, developers etc. have said that it is. And if you think about it, there have not been any Xbox games announced for Q4 2005, only Xbox 2 games. I think it will be officilally announced at CES (Consumer Electronics Show) which takes place Jan 6-Jan 9. If not then, definitely E3.

Yeahie what i really want to see is the design for the xbox 2. It's still rumored to gave a hard-drive right, and xbox has learned that the people like thier console small, as small as possible, how will it look and weigh compare to the current xbox?

About madden what new feature could they possble-ly add in 06? I'm not diss-in it but they have added so much i really don't see a new feature. I'm pretty sure that they will update thier animations and gameplay but after that what is to come for next gen?
Old 12-21-2004, 07:37 PM   #20
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

My biggest questions are will the hard drive be back since I heard they were thinking about taking it out and I think I saw something on TV about lack of backwards compatibility.

I hope both features are in. Now I'm really going to have to get a job.....

My Video Game Streams
Old 12-21-2004, 07:48 PM   #21
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
My biggest questions are will the hard drive be back since I heard they were thinking about taking it out and I think I saw something on TV about lack of backwards compatibility.

I hope both features are in. Now I'm really going to have to get a job.....
Well first they stated it wasn't gona have one but with all they want to do with it, it has to have one Chris Bach i think the head of the xbox desgin team or management or something someone important wants the xbox 2 to be a nescessary house hold item, home entertainment system insome way, he mentioned alot more that he wants xbox 2 to do and bascially to do that u need a hard drive, i think it might be physcially smaller or gm smaller
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2004, 08:34 PM   #22
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Wooh, hard drive!

My Video Game Streams
Old 12-21-2004, 10:06 PM   #23
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6

From everything I've read, I don't think there will be a hard drive included. There are several other new technologies that can be incorporated that do the same job a hard drive would do. Honestly, what is all the space needed for anyway? I've had my Xbox since launch, and it still says 50,000+ blocks available. Personally, I think it will be possible to tie the Xbox 2 into your PC, and use it's hard drive for Xbox 2 storage. Not only that, I think you will be able to access your Media Player, and lots of other things. Imagine being able to put a cd into your Xbox and the list of songs pops up just like on WMP, without having to manually type them in. I may be wrong, but that's the direction I think MS is headed. Don't waste time worrying about a hard drive being included, because there will be something comprable included, if not a hard drive itself.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:54 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 5

is there even a real pic of the xbox 2? i'd say wait till e3, to find out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »