Home

Holy!@$ Has Anyone Played Peyton Manning Yet

This is a discussion on Holy!@$ Has Anyone Played Peyton Manning Yet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2005, 03:07 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Holy!@$ Has Anyone Played Peyton Manning Yet

Ive Been Using the Bears in franchise And i built them into a dominant Cover 2 Defense and havent had more than 17 points put up against me since the 3rd year of my franchise (games ive actually played) i just played The colts for the first time since ive had the game and i swear they had to spend a couple of hundred lines of code just for Peyton manning. Not only does the whole field light up like a flashlight when he drops back but he calls like eight audibles at the line (real ones not like last years) and he picked my cover two apart without Marvin Harrison, i ended up cheating to win the game (team was in the playoff hunt sue me) which i havent done in years on a madden, but not before he put up 35 points.

Just another reason why i love this game Even as a former 2K FAn, i LOVE this game my girlfriend is coming in from out of town tommorrow i havent seen her in a month......were going to have a problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Holy!@$ Has Anyone Played Peyton Manning Yet

How exactly did you "cheat"?
Old 08-15-2005, 03:10 PM   #3
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Ive Been Using the Bears in franchise And i built them into a dominant Cover 2 Defense and havent had more than 17 points put up against me since the 3rd year of my franchise (games ive actually played) i just played The colts for the first time since ive had the game and i swear they had to spend a couple of hundred lines of code just for Peyton manning. Not only does the whole field light up like a flashlight when he drops back but he calls like eight audibles at the line (real ones not like last years) and he picked my cover two apart without Marvin Harrison, i ended up cheating to win the game (team was in the playoff hunt sue me) which i havent done in years on a madden, but not before he put up 35 points.

Just another reason why i love this game Even as a former 2K FAn, i LOVE this game my girlfriend is coming in from out of town tommorrow i havent seen her in a month......were going to have a problem
how do you cheat in this game?
Old 08-15-2005, 03:11 PM   #4
MVP

How sad, everyone is dying to know how he cheats.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

He might of controlled the other team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 03:25 PM   #6
MVP

Badgun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratt75
How sad, everyone is dying to know how he cheats.
I want to know because as far as I know, you can't cheat. Just curious what he's doing.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:30 PM   #7
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Probably hit the reset button
Old 08-15-2005, 03:35 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 19

I havent played him but I'm playing the Patriots right now and Brady is eating my D up! Before this game I had done well agaisnt the pass, but he is picking me apart like crazy...gonna be tough to win this one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »