Home

HEY EA...ADD a DYNASTY/FRANCHISE IMPORTER already!

This is a discussion on HEY EA...ADD a DYNASTY/FRANCHISE IMPORTER already! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2006, 10:59 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
HEY EA...ADD a DYNASTY/FRANCHISE IMPORTER already!

EA, I'm sorry I'm shouting but I just cant take it anymore....year after year, season after season.....I have to go through the same laborious task of recreating an entirely new Franchise or Dynasty and start it all over again, from my edited players, newly created players, my aged veterans, new and upcoming rookies...ect! I love the wonderful dynasties I've created in my little fantasy game playing world....I don't want to have to start it all over every year.

Cant you guys simply add a FRANCHISE/DYNASTY Import feature??? Not just to Madden, but to NCAA and ALL your sports games for that matter

This should be a standard option!......Am I crazy? Am I the only one on this planet that would welcome such a feature?

I have about 30 something franchises in total with all of my sports games from NHL 2K, to Madden, to World Series Baseball, to NBA Live, ect ect ect....Their all just sitting somewhere on my XBOX's hard drive.....collecting cobwebs.

I would simply just love to carry over one single franchise for each of my sports games into each new version of a game that comes out every year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2006, 11:08 PM   #2
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: HEY EA...ADD a DYNASTY/FRANCHISE IMPORTER already!

I've been asking for this for YEARS. Guess it's just not gonna happen. FPSFB had it ...
Old 05-08-2006, 11:19 PM   #3
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
I've been asking for this for YEARS. Guess it's just not gonna happen. FPSFB had it ...
SOme of the older versions of High Heat had it also. Should be a standard feature, along with in game saves for every sports game.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:00 AM   #4
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

I agree. I mean a move like this wouldn't keep me from getting the new game because of the upgrades and stuff bu tit would make it that much better. The funny thiing is back in the day theses games used to have season disks. Like EWB there wasn't a new game every year but a disk with just upgraded rosters. With some versions of these games I coul really go for just a roster update. But now since they can do it online being able to transfer an existin franchise to the newest version would be frickin awesome. I mean I can guarantee I will never make it through a 30 year dynasty on Madden. And NBA live forget it. I am lucky if I get 2 seasons in.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:12 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6

You won't get an argument from me on that, since I'm in that boat too. It sucks to put so much into a franchise only to dump it for the next year's version annually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2006, 03:59 AM   #6
Rookie

scourge's Arena

OVR: 3

amen, I thought of this the other day. should be standard
Old 05-09-2006, 08:57 AM   #7
Pro

UNLV_1999's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
SOme of the older versions of High Heat had it also. Should be a standard feature, along with in game saves for every sports game.
Amen to that! Why can't every sports game have in game saves? I am short on time with work, MBA classes and a 9 month old and hardly have time to sit through a whole game.

Florida Gators, MBA 2007
Football: 1996, 2006
Basketball: 2006, 2007

UNLV Runnin' Rebels, BS Business Administration 1999
Basketball: 1990
Old 05-09-2006, 11:54 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I'd love to have this feature too and may make me (and others) more apt to get into Franchise but at the same time not sure how doable it is considering how much they change not only franchise but player attributes and etc when they go from one version to the next. They definitely should be able to have in-game saves though.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »